Flashbacks

Nicki, Sunday October 17

I woke up in the same clothes from yesterday confused a little bit , I looked around and realized I wasn't in my bed. I sighed.. No not again. I got up fast and went down the steps I grabbed my purse off the table.

"Goodmorning , I Made breakfast, well I tried." He slight smiled

I noticed his nice teeth.
"Uh, I gotta go."

"Wai-."

Before he could even get the whole word out I left. I was scared that something may have happened last night..

Meek

Wtf? What did I do this time.. She probably think I tried something. I ate my pancakes , eggs, bacon, and grits by-myself. I called my nigga Omelly.
"Wassup nigga." I said

"Watup, what u doing today?"

"Nun really what you tryna do?" I said

"Get high, I'll call you when I'm off work."

We hung up.. I was debating rather I should text Nic or not for a good 10 minuets. then I did

Nicki

I was laying in bed glancing up at the ceiling and I got A text from meek. I text him back

 I believed him when he said he slept on the couch, I just couldn't get old memories out my head

I believed him when he said he slept on the couch, I just couldn't get old memories out my head. I'm so paranoid and I hate it so much.

*flashback*
"Stop get off of me."

"No, why? this is going to feel good."

"Get off of me!!"
*end of flashback*

I wiped my tears and more and more kept on falling continually. I really need meek right now he is all I'm thinking about.

Meek

I called Monte to ask for his address because I can tell when a woman is hurting and knew Onika was. I picked up donuts because she told me that's one of her favorite things when she is sad.

Nicki

About 10 minutes later I heard the doorbell I thought it was Monte coming back from his friends house. I went down the steps and looked in the mirror right by the door. My eyes were red and I just couldn't stop crying. I opened the door.
"Who is it ?"
I was stunned when I seen meek because he was exactly what I wanted right now.

"What's wrong , why you crying?"

"I don't wanna talk about it right now."

He nodded and walked towards me, hugging me and kissing my forehead. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom I wanted him to comfort me. We laid down and he wrapped his arm around me letting me cry on his chest he passed me some donuts and I ate them.

"Thanks meek Fr , this means a lot. It's good to no that's someone cares about me."

We stared deeply into each others eyes and we slowly leaned in and started kissing, he deepened it and grabbed my ass pulling me closer to his body. I felt his print on my pussy and I knew he was hard.  He moved his hand to my pussy and stared rubbing it, he went inside my pants and slowly slid his finger in. I let out a light moan. I put my hand on his dick and started gripping it, it's so so fucking big, I wanted it. I unbuckled his pants and he hesitantly pulled my leggings down.
"I want you I said."

"You sure?"

"Yess meek."

"I don't want us to fuck because you're hurting I want us to fuck and it actually means something."

I thought for a second and stopped. What he said really made since.. I honestly didn't no of I wanted to have sex because of me hurting or because of him.

Meek

I knew she wasn't ready, I actually care about her.. If it was any other girl I would have fucked her and not cared about any of her feelings. It's just something different about Onika, she like my dream girl on some real shit. "Nic." I said

"Yes meek?"

"You okay."

"Yea."

"You no how we talked all last night?"

"Yes."

"We didn't talk about any deep or personal stuff."

"I know."

"I think we need to no, we need to no about eachother pass."

"Ok." She said

"When i was only a kid my dad was shot, I was the man of the house. We struggled to have food on the table every night but my mom worked her ass off to make sure we did. It was hard for me and my sister growing up, I use to be in the streets every day and night just being in mess. Getting locked up, fucking, smoking weed, drinking. One night I was at the wrong place at the absolute wrong time and I got shot in my stomach, it was tragic. I almost passed. My boys got that corny niggaa for me while I was in the hospital. But after I recovered I got my shit together I mean I still smoke sometimes but as far as being in the streets I stopped that. And I never really open up to people about that past cuz I hate it and it was so childish but I feel like I can with you."

I seen a tear fall out her eye.

"Before I start let me just say this. I never have told anyone this story except my son and my ex husband my best-friends don't even no.  when I was young my dad was a drunk and came home crazy every night beating my mom .. My mom did her best to keep me and my brothers stable and her self as well. My dad got clean but Long story short my dad is in prison right now for murdering his bestfreind."She said

"Why?." I said while wiping her tears.

She hesitated to tell me.

"Because he raped me... And it was to late for me to get an abortion when I found out I was pregnant. I'm glad I didn't get one because I love Monte with all my heart but I just wanted him to grow up with his father and I didn't f want his father to be A FUCKING RAPIST.." She said crying hard

I wiped her tears and pulled her into my chest one tear fell down my face. Just listening to her tell that story touched my heart.
"It's okay , he paid for what he did and if your dad wouldn't have killed him I would have killed him."

She kept crying hard non stop I let her cry into my chest until she fell asleep. Omelly text me asking if we was still meeting up I told him no. I couldn't leave her like thisss..

Fav and comment sorry for any mistakes 🙄💙...