Fammm

December 9th // Nicki

I woke up from Meeks alarm that he set extra early because it was time to get ready and make the long flight back to Newyork. I got up brushed my teeth threw on some sweats and put my hair in a ponytail. Meek had donuts on the kitchen table for me to eat. My favorite, I ate two donuts and I was really about to eat three.

"Morning babygirl." Meek said wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

"Morning daddy, last night was heaven." I said thinking back.

"Oh really? I laid it down good."

"Yess we gotta fuck more often, straight up meek." I said laughing

He laughed. "Straight like that huh?"

I nodded. We got our bags and got a ride to the airport. The vacation went by fast as hell. To bad I have to get back to reality.. Work. Because I really would have stayed longer. When we got on the airplane I laid on meek shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.. I love the feeling of being in love even though it can be scary.

Out of nowhere I thought about joy and that message she sent me. I went to my messages and read it again I could feel meek staring.

///MyJoy: Nicki you have been like a really good dope as friend to me! in the short time that we have been friends. N Ian finna let you just walk away from our friendship over some drunk wordplay.🤔 man that night you was telling me everything cutting me off everytime I tried to speak n tell my problems n I was just angry , mad , furious! Because no one ever fucking listens to me. Moms a crackhead my dad is dead my brother I don't even no where he is.. Friends ion got nun. So I never get to express how I feel.. So that night I was just mad n terry came along n I was just saying stuff to get my anger out I swear Ian mean it.. I don't want to loose a friend like you. You're like the only person I got.😬///

"Nic text that girl back."

"Why should I?"

"You can tell she really hurt by the situation witch means what she telling u is true. I could be wrong but aye that's what I think." He said

"Fine meek, Ima text her back because she really is a good friend to me.."

Me: whatsup joy, I've been thinking.. And thinking... And thinking. And you really fucked with tha kid feelings because I thought we was close as hell in that very short time we even we're friends.. I automatically clicked with you.. It's like you totally fuckin get me. But I'm over it I'm trusting you enough to believe that you're not lien to me.. You better not be lien. Our friendship isn't over I'm not going to throw that away over this ok. I'm here for yu , bye.

I read over it and sent the message. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Girls stay with drama." Said meek

I slapped him and quickly started to doze off, about to sleep as much as I can because I don't want to be sleepy when I have to get up and work.. Ugh I hate those four letters.

Meek , back in newyork.

We got in the car , just getting off the plane and getting our luggage. It didn't even seem that long on the way back because I literally went to sleep and didn't wake up until we got here. I pulled off on my way to onik grandma house to get Monte.

"I miss my baby boy." Said Nic

"When we go get him say hey to your mom."

"Whatever."

When we got to the house I got out and went around to Nic side and opened her door. 

"Baby do I have to go?"

"Yes let's go."

She got up and we walked to the door hand in hand , I knocked.

"Well hello , how was de trip?" Said Candice.

"It was good, how are you?" I said while walking in and hugging her. I gave Nic a look waiting for her to speak.

"Hello carol?"  She said

"Hi onika." Her mom shaking her head.

Monte came down
"Hey ma." He said giving her a hug

"Hey baby, I missed you. You had fun here?"

"It was straight, got to catch up with the folks." Said Monte

"What up meek, I need a cut asap." He said laughing while dapping me up.

"I gotchu when we get home."

We stayed for a couple more minuets while nic went to go talk to her brother.

When we arrived home we got unpacked and all that, And cooled down. Later on I got my clippers out and shaped Monte up.

When we finished we all Sat on the coin relaxing watching a movie and eating popcorn.. Family matters type shit🤘🏾

Fav and comment for next chapter way faster than you got this one🙂 sorry for any mistakes