You changed me

1 month later. 11/30/16 /NARRATOR/

Nic and Meek has had a couple arguments and ups and downs, but they still always stuck together. But .. Meek  still hasn't told Nicki that he knows about her drinking problem and Nicki still hasn't told meek that she had a drinking problem. Hmm....

Meek point of view.

"Meek I've been thinking." Said Nicki while sucking on her cherry sucker.

"What about?"

"Moving in together, I think it's time."

I'm not moving in with her until she tells me about her problem.

" I don't know."

"What don't you know about we basically already live together you stay over every night almost."

" I wanna move in with you Nic but it's still something you haven't told me."

"What meek,what haven't I told you?"

"It's not for me to tell you its for you to tell me."

There was a silence in the room after that. She got up left the room she came back with a cup.

"Nicki.. what you drinking."

"Water."

I grabbed the cup and drunk some it was some strong vodka.

"Why you gotta lie to me?"

"Because I already know you know meek. I don't want you to judge me."

"Why would I judge you !!! I would help you that's what I'm supposed  to do right." I said getting mad

" you need to Calm the fuck down you don't have to get soo mad all the time."

"What you said sounds really dumb why would I judge you what am I here for if you can't even let me be here for you?"

She put the cup down and started walking towards me. I movedc and went to the cup I poured it down the drain.

"enough is enough."

"Baby."

I ignored her and walked down stairs. I grabbed every drink I could possibly find and just stared emptying them and throwing them away. I wasn't about to let her drink her life away. When I went back up stairs she was on the bed.

"I'm not about to sit here and let you drink your life away. if I catch you with another drink you're going to counseling Nic."

"Meek I don't need counseling I got this."

I went to her side of the bed and leaned down to kiss her. She moved her face.

"No."

"Why?" I said

"You been calling me Nicki my name is baby."

"Im sorry bae give me a kiss."

She moved her face back and we kissed.