"The way you describe her makes me want to go gay." Dinah teases causing me to elbow her. "I was joking! Now keep going."

She better be joking or there might be a rumble. "I like talking to her. I can't go into detail about our talks, but the things she's been through and still being as strong as she is now is remarkable. I told her when I first met her I thought she was that rebellion teen who doesn't care about anything. That is far from it. She is the most selfless person I know."

I stop for a second and then keep going.

"When I'm around Lauren it feels like time stops, but yet speeds up because just like that we go our separate ways. Every conversation is new and exciting, which makes my heart jump because I feel like I'll never stop learning new things about her."

Dinah gives me the cheesiest grin. "Walz! I've never heard you gush about someone like this! My little girl is growing up!"

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

"You forgot to mention something." Dinah wiggles her eyebrows and I instantly knew where this is going. "You forgot how you love shoving your tongue down her throat and dancing all dirty with her."

Dinah would turn our innocent chat into this. "Well, I'm certainly not complaining."

"I bet you aren't you nasty." Dinah laughs a little then calms down. "Camila, if you are so awestruck about Lauren and so sure on how you feel, then what is the problem?"

I glance at the time making sure I still have enough time. "I don't know how Lauren feels back. I am so sure how I feel and that I keep falling, but if no one is there to catch me then what?"

Dinah nods understanding. "I need to ask you something without you getting mad at me."

Oh boy. "Okay, what is it?"

"Does Lauren even like girls? Like is she gay or bi? I know you've made out at those parties, but you both were intoxicated and it's not uncommon for girls in high school and college to do shit like that."

When Lauren was the "mysterious texter" she said she was bi, so I would believe she is but I don't know for sure.

"I don't know 100% what Lauren's sexuality is." I confess. "But Lauren has kissed me not intoxicated in the library. Also friday night we made out for a long time..."

"I knew it!" Dinah claps. "You little sneaky lesbian."

Dinah... Dinah... Dinah...

"What are you going to do though?" She questions. "Not knowing how she feels is obviously impacting you."

That is no lie. "Lauren is picking me up at four. We are going to hang and talk."

"A DATE!" Dinah shouts and I punch her. "Sorry."

"It's not a date." I whisper. "Or I don't think it is."

Dinah looks around my room. "That's why your room looks like a tornado hit. You don't want to overdress if it's a date but don't want to under dress if it is."

So glad Dinah understands. "Yes. Please help me."

"No need to beg." Dinah gets up and starts going through my clothes.

Lauren POV

I spray on my favorite perfume and mess with my hair a little bit.

"Where are you off to?" I turn towards the bathroom door where Chris is.

"Out with a friend."

He cocks his head to the side. "You look like you are going on a date. What does Mr. Zayn think about this?"