W-What Do I Do???

(Y/N) PoV

I was laying on the couch in immense pain, craving chocolate, fries, lobster, basically EVERYTHING! See, it's 'that time of the month' again, and it hurts...like a bitch. I started screaming in pain cause I'm out of meds and, my periods are VERY bad. There have been times when I've thrown up in pain from them!

I hear the door open and Mark says
"Kitten, I'm home!"

I groan loudly and say "I'm...in here." quietly and obviously distressed.

"What's the matter kitten? Are you sick, hurting, dying????" Mark asks.

"All of the above!" I whine and cry as I hold my stomach.

"Well lucky for you, I got more medicine, chocolate, fries, and basically every junk food I know you love." Mark smiles happily.

I look up at him shocked and smiling like an idiot saying "You did that all for me sweetheart?"

"Of course I did, I love you more than anything on the planet, I'd do anything to keep you happy!" Mark says.

"AWWEE MARK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I say and start crying.

Mark chuckles a little and says "Stop crying Kitten, I'm gonna put in some movies so we can cuddle okay?"

"Okay!" I say happily, already taking the bag from Mark and looking for my first prey.

~Time Skip brought to you by Mark's hair~

"Hey Maaaaark?~" I sang.

"Yes sweetheart?" Mark says smiling.

"Did you forget the ice cream?" I say pouting a bit.

He sighs and says "I'll be back soon my love." and leaves to go get me ice cream. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky as to get a perfect man such as him.

New chapter! Very suckish but I love y'all and I had to update! Don't be mad it takes me so long to write a not shit chapter! ;-;