Bella

A/N- Sorry I didn't update guys, I had a ton of stuff to do so I couldn't, but I'm back now!

Me and Mark had just bought a new house together to move forward in our relationship. He had made a video on YouTube giving a house tour, and of course we had tons of closets and bathrooms. Everything was going fine, until one day, I was at work while Mark was editing a video for his channel.

Mark's PoV:

I heard a knock on the door, so I went downstairs and opened up the door, only to see the one person I hoped I would never see again...my ex-girlfriend, Bella. She was insane and only let me talk to the girls in my family. Plus, she only used me for my YouTube fame. She also wore 10 pounds of make-up, cheated on me multiple times, and was pretty much just a slut. I know it's mean, but it only true!

"Hey baby, long time no see! I missed you so much!" Bella said as she walked inside and closed the door behind her. "Wow, I really like the new place hot-stuff, now to just get rid of that weirdo (Y/N), I'm sorry she forces you to be-" She said before I cut her off.

"She doesn't force me to do anything, I love her like crazy, she is the best thing to happen to me. I really think you should leave Bella."

She walked closer to me, and I backed up till I was on the wall and she was right in my face. "Mark, baby, why would I leave? I just got here!" She smirked before kissing me and I hear (Y/N) say, 'Mark sweetie I'm home!'...

(Y/N)'s PoV:

"Mark sweetie I'm home!" I yell expecting Mark to be upstairs. I walk into the living room to see some slut with tons of make-up kissing Mark! He is such an asshole, why would he do this to me?! Mark pushed her off and looked at me with sad eyes while I teared up.

"W-well, I g-guess you don't n-n-need m-me anym-more Mark, I-I'll just g-go..." I said with tears pouring down my face, and I ran out of the house, got in the car and drove away only to hear Mark calling after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove to my best friends house in hopes to stay there for the night.

"Sweetie, what happened?!" She asked as she opened the door to see me sobbing.

"M-Mark...another g-girl...h-he doesn't l-l-love me..." I managed to sob out.

She pulled me into a tight hug and let me inside so I could sit on her couch.

"Tell me everything that happened." She said as I cried.

I explained everything after I calmed down a bit, and we decided to watch movies and eat ice cream to get my mind off of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's PoV:

It's been a week since that slut, Bella came and ruined everything. I finally realized that (Y/N) is probably at her best friends house. I drove there, and I knocked on the door. I saw her best friend and she said a very harsh 'What?' when she saw me. I explained what happened and she let me in to see (Y/N).

(Y/N) PoV:

I hear walking up the steps and my door creaks slightly as it opens, I realize who it is and cover my head with a blanket pretending to be asleep.

"Fuck, she's sleeping" I hear Mark mumble as he sits on my bed.

"That stupid slut, Bella, forced herself on to me and ruined everything! (Y/N) will never forgive me..." Mark said, and I could hear him tearing up. "...if only she wouldn't have come and everything would be fine, but I guess I can't have anything good cause of her. I love (Y/N) so much, I really wish she could hear this right now."

I turn move the blanket, turn around, sit up and say "I love you too Mark. I should have let you explain, I'm an idiot..."

"(Y/N), I love you more than anything in the entire world, no matter what I do or say, no matter if we fight or break up, I will always love you, no matter what, you're stuck with me." Mark says smiling a little. He leaned down to my level and kissed me intensely and said "God, I really missed that!" Before kissing me again.

Things started to get heated until my best friend walked in and said "Hey, no fucking on my bed!"

We all laughed and I went back home with Mark to where I belong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-I'm sorry if this sucked, I was just in a mood to write a fight story!

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon! 😘😜