Shopping

Mark and I were just screwing around in the store, not really actually shopping. We were bored and had nothing to do so we came here, to Target.

"Honeeeeeey, I'm still boooored!" I said.

"Well sweetie, what do you want me to do about it?"

I started thinking and then I have a devilish smile and said "We should get kicked out of the store."

Mark laughed and said "How do you suppose we do that?"

"Okay, so we got to where the rubber balls are, then you get a baseball bat and when I throw the ball you hit it as hard as you can!"

"Okay, but I'm blaming you when we get kicked out!"

"Fiiiiine" I said.

We walked over to the aisle like normal people and I got a medium sized rubber ball and Mark got a good sized bat, Mark got in a hitters position and I threw the ball for him. He hit it as hard as he could and it went half way across the store!

We bust out laughing until we heard someone scream "Hey! Why are you throwing things in my store?!" The manager.

I said, trying to calm down laughing but failing "Oh, we were just a bit bored."

"Yeah, well if you wanna hit balls so bad then do it somewhere more appropriate!" The manager yelled.

"Oh, so you mean like here?" I said as I grabbed the baseball bat from Mark and hit him as hard as I could in the dick.

He fell on the ground from pain as I grabbed Mark's hand to run away. We got outside to the parking lot and the car, then started busting out laughing.

"That was the best thing I've ever seen (Y/N)!" Mark said while laughing.

"Thanks, we should do it again sometime!" I said laughing as well.

"Okay then, we will...whenever Target gets a new manager!"

Okay so this was based off of a true story because me and my boyfriend did this and I'm pretty sure we're never allowed to go back in there again! XD

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon!