I Love You

Mark and I had been dating for about 6 months now. We had kissed, held hands, hugged, all of that stuff...but we haven't said 'I love you'. I was scrolling through Twitter when I see this post about me. It reads 'God I hate that slut (Y/N), Mark deserves so much better, he should be with me instead!'

Of course I see stuff like this all the time, so it didn't really bother me. Being the curious person I am though, I decided to read the comments. these comments were worse than normal though.

They said things like 'It's not even that he needs to be with you, its that he need to be with someone who isn't a whore.' or 'I agree! (Y/N) is a total slut, I bet she has slept with all of Mark's friends already.'

That really made me upset, being Mark was upstairs, I didn't want him to hear me cry, so I ran outside, and of course it was raining. I honestly didn't care anymore. Maybe Mark does deserve better than me. Maybe I'm not worth his time. Maybe he's only dating me to make me feel better about myself, or because it was a dare.

With all of those thoughts running through my head, I didn't even realize the door open until I heard Mark yelling for me. I was completely drenched, and since I refused to go inside, Mark had to come in the rain too.
"(Y/N), please tell me what's wrong." Mark pleaded.
"Mark, I'm not worth your time. You deserve better than me. I'm just a pathetic loser, and I don't wanna go on being happy if you aren't happy with me."
"Who told you that? Look, it doesn't matter, I only want you and nothing will change that! You're amazing, and worth more than anything in the world, okay? (Y/N), I love you."
"What?"
He replies "I said, I love you, okay? More than anything in the world."
I look at Mark with tears in my eyes and say "I love you too, Mark."

We then share a soft, yet passionate kiss, then go inside to change out of our drenched clothes. But all I could think about was what he said to me.

'I love you."

A/N-So I'm really surprised because I have 15 readers now and I wasn't even expecting 5, and I know it's not a lot, but thank you so much for reading, I really do appreciate it!

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon!