Before you began to complain about the rude interference, you both turned your heads to watch as the Grapha and Dark Magician hybrid that used its power to destroy Zorc just moments ago start to de-polymerize, turning back into their own separate and original, awesome forms. The Dark Magician looked at you and Yami both and bowed his head, a sign of approval, thankfulness, and gratitude. He then returned back to the millennium puzzle, the item where he was summoned from out of Yami's command.  Grapha on the other hand stayed where he was at, inspecting you and Yami thoroughly, as if taking detailed notes on the heroes who have done their job exceptionally well. Which of course happened, you thought, feeling proud of you and Yami.

Grapha's yellow eyes gleamed graciously and spoke with that deep and somewhat raspy voice of his, "(y/n), Pharaoh, the inhabitants of Dark World pay their dearest thanks and respect for what you have done."

Your millennium bracelet shined yet again, this time summoning something as swirling light appeared beside the great dragon. You squinted your eyes, making out the slightest shape of a human. When the light faded away, you almost gasped.

A beautiful woman with dark, intricate clothing, a royalty-like appearance, grabbed the attention from all three of you. Her eyes looked exactly like Grapha's, along with her hair resembling the same color as Grapha's shiny silver, iron-colored skin! Her long, dark dress had tiny dots of sparkles all around it, as if she were a night sky filled with stars. To top it all off, she wore a jet-black crown that looked to be made of rare material that has been carefully crafted.

You thought back to the day when Yugi's grandpa explained to you for the first time about the Dark World and realized who this could be. Excitement bubbled within you like a boiling pot of water, this must be her!

"Yes, (y/n), every creature in Dark World and I myself are grateful," said the woman. She had a pleasant and calm tone to her voice. "Thank you. I am Queen Tamara, ruler of the Dark World and blessed to have you as the keeper of the millennium bracelet, for I know that you will never put the Dark World and this world in any more danger or fear. There are many people out there like Zorc who would abuse the powers of this artifact, it's hopeful to know that someone like you, (y/n), would never commit such actions. Thank you."

You wanted to jump out and hug her, but that would probably look weird since you guys have just met. But you really wanted to anyway! I mean, this was such a huge honor!

To your surprise, thought,  you didn't have to be the one to jump out, because Queen Tamara walked closer to you and wrapped her arms around your torso. You hugged her back as well, noticing that you two were the exact same height, which you oddly thought was pretty cool. You gathered up the energy to speak, "You're very welcome, Queen Tamara. I am honored to always be of your service, and to defend your kingdom even if it means the cost of my own life."

The both of you let go of each other, both smiling as you met each other's gazes. Queen Tamara then looked at Yami. She took steps until she was in front of him and bowed. "My thanks goes to you as well, my Pharaoh, for assisting (y/n) in her journey."

Yami closed his eyes and grinned, "It was my pleasure, Queen Tamara."

After the goodbyes, Grapha and Queen Tamara returned back to the millennium bracelet. You took a few minutes to just look at the marvelous bracelet worn on your wrist.

No matter how real this all is, it just feels like a total dream. How could this all possibly happen to a girl like me? 

You felt Yami nudge you in the arm with his elbow, "See? I told you! You did wayyy more in this adventure than I ever did! It was all you!"

You rolled your eyes and put a hand to your ear, "What was that, Egyptian boy? I think I'm having a mild dose of hearing problems as well," you teased.