Chapter Fifty Two

Allison's P.O.V

I was currently waiting on Cassidy who was taking her time doing God knows what in my room. We were going to meet up with Gilinsky and Johnson for lunch since they called and invited us to join them since they missed up. I agreed to go to distract myself and the thoughts of Sammy .

________________

We finally arrived to the restaurant where my boyfriend patiently waited along with Johnson. Jack quickly ran to me as I got out of his black Bentley. Clicking the alarm on as Jack engulfed me into a tight hug squeezing me and showering me in kisses as I turned my head giggling like a little kid. As I wrapped my arms around him.

"Oh my God I missed you princess." He said kissing my cheek I giggled.

"I missed you too.. but let's not make it awkward for Johnson who likes my pregnant friend who likes him back but is afraid to date him." I whispered to him he smiled nodding as he intertwined our fingers. "Got it. Make it awakward" He smirked "No." I scolded he laughed "I'm just kidding babe." I smiled turning around to peck him quickly walking onto the concrete his arm around me the other locked with mine. Johnson had his arm over Cassidy's shoulder. As hers was around his waist. My eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Yeah let's not make it awakward." Jack mocked I rolled my eyes sticking my tongue out. As we entered the restaurant.

"Table for four" Johnson said "Can we Have a booth please?" He added the waiter nodded as he pointed us to follow him. He lead us to the back as we all sat in opposite sides facing one another.

He took our orders walking off Cassidy and Johnson kept whispering to each other they were quite to close to one another's face if you ask me for them being just friends.

"They're making it awkward for us and we're together" Jack mumbled I looked at him and he had smirk on his face. That's not good..

"So I see you guys are hitting it off pretty good." Jack interfered there mumbling.

Cassidy blushed. "We're just friends.." she said turning away from Johnson to face us.

"I don't think friends breath on each other's faces.. or are nearly about to kiss. I mean Johnson and I don't do that. Then again it would be weird." I began laughing at how dumb he sounded.

"We're together." Johnson admitted I gasped in shock "You didn't tell me!" I smiled "Finally. You guys are made for one another." I smiled. She sent me a small smile hiding her face.

"So finally you hit it bro?" Jack asked I scoffed turning to him and smacking his chest. "He's just kidding." I reassured them they laughed.

"No bro. I would rather have her as my girl than sleep with her and then realize I want her." He said

"Same bro." Jack said looking at me as I smiled pecking the corner of his mouth. Today's going okay.

----
After about a good two hours of being with our amazing boyfriends & shopping we headed home it was now 9. Because they had an two extra hours of break they would most likely stay later.

Since I disliked being alone so much I had Cassidy sleep over and thankfully she agreed. We were now getting ready for bed. The thing I dreaded now since the dreams began.
////////////////////////////////

"Just admit please.!" I begged

"You lied! You're a damn liar. You know me.! You even remember me please stop lying!" I said tears filling my eyes.

He shook his head.

"I don't want to know you." He said threw gritted teeth tears filling his eye's my heart tugging.

"Why Sammy?" I asked a single tear slipping from his eye.

"Because I love you damn it. I've loved you for so long that I don't want to anymore." He said as more tears fell from his eyes.

I touched his cheek but he smacked it away as I began crying.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered he shook his head walking away.

/////////////////////////////////

I woke up seeing it was early.
Why is that every dream I have He's always walking away? If not making me leave. Taking advantage of seeing Cassidy asleep I quickly showered and dressed myself seeing Jack & Jack were sleeping on the couch. I walked out the door leaving in my car.

It's been four days of these horrible taunting dreams swirling in my mind. I need to find out. I couldn't take them anymore. So here I am. Standing on Sammy's front porch. I took a deep breath before knocking three times.

I heard footsteps behind the door my heart racing. Before the door opened. There the blonde boy who's caused so many tormenting dreams.

"Al- What are you doing here?" Al? Was he just about to call me Allison?

"You." I said tears filling my eyes.

"You remember me and don't denie it Sam! You remember everyone. You didn't forget. You were just about to say my name. Your eyes lit up when you saw me and now they've dulled.! You remember me." I cried.

He frowned slightly.

"I.. I'm really sorry but I don't.." He lied.

"Are you sure you're not doing this to avoid that you were in love with me? Are you doing this to stop hurtting? If so, how's it going because if you ask me. It's fucking hell Sammy. It's killing me. I need you back in my life. I can't take this anymore." I whispered my lips trembling

"Sam-" I cried. He cut me off by cupping my cheek his thumb wipping under my right eye.

"Babygirl." He whispered I squeezed my eyes as I felt his hand caress my cheek I slowly opened them.

"I'm so sorry.." He whispered before I could do or say anything I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him back Slowly fluttering my eyes close.

___________________

Hii guys!! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've worked all morning on it :)

BTW check out my new book! It's called

Hate.

I would greatly appreciate it! I love you guys! 💕

{Marie 🌸}