Chapter Thirty-one

Jack's P.O.V

I walked downstairs my mom sitting alone drinking coffee "Morning mom" I said "Good morning son." She smiled "Did you call? What did she say?" she asked quickly smiling. "She's busy.. She was going out today & tomorrow with her best friend they needed to talk or something." I quickly lied she nodded sipping her cup of coffee humming "Okay." she smiled. I smiled.

She quickly got up. "I jave arrons to do. So I'll be back withing an hour or so." she said I nodded "Okay be careful." My sisters were back in L.A. which sucked but oh well. I didn't mind. Hopefully I could sleep or something..

Allison P.O.V

I was eating cereal watching The Fosters. When my phone rang So far I've been on lock down crying each time I felt the urgh or I thought about Jack. Which is surpirisingly hasn't happened until now.

Damn it.

I wiped the tear but more fell. I looked around my huge apartment I miss Jack so much. I was lucky enough to have him those two weeks even they brought nothing but harm. & Pain. My phone rang as I sniffled not checking the caller I.D. I answered
"Hello?" I sniffeled as a tear fell
"Is this the lovely Allison?"
"Yes.. This is her..*sniffles*"
"Oh sweety are you crying?" the lady asked.
"No." I lied
"My son's exactly like you" she chuckled what?!
"I'm sorry what.?"
"Honey it's Katherine. Jack lied & said he called you but Me as his mother knows when he lies." His mom?!
"Katherine.? Is Jack okay? Did something happen?!" I questioned she chuckled.

"My son is physically okay. He misses you. I just sent you a flight ticket to your address please come save him. He loves you." no he doesn't he just misses me. Or feels alone.
"A plain ticket?" i asked
"Yes. If you want to come its there I got it your flight leaves whenever you're ready."

"I'll be up in two days." I smiled.
"If not sooner. I miss him Katherine." I said "Oh believe me he misses you too." she said "Thank you." I smiled. She welcomed me & hung up I was going to see Jack.!! I miss him so much!!. I continued eating my cereal then doing the dishes. I walked upstairs to pack a suitcase full of clothes.

_____________________

I landed in Nebraska fifteen minutes ago. We were now off the the plain grabbing our luggage. My heart leaped knowing I would be seeing him again. I ended up coming a week later Why? Well I was trying to get myself to not cry anymore & get ready but I knew I'd fail. But as long I'm back in his arms I no longer cared.

I soon saw Katherine & Jack him looking confused until our eyes met he began walking past people as I grabbed my luggage & ran to him . He picked me up as I jumped onto him wrapping my arms around his neck & my legs around his torso "I missed you so so so much don't you dare walk out on me again.!" I scolded a tear leaving my eye. As I squeezed him closer to me. I'm so emotional when it comes to the ones I love.

He wrapped his arms firmly & tightly around me "I missed you too. I'm so sor-" I cut him off kissing him passionately. I couldn't help it anymore I craved his lips. His hugs. Him. I pulled away "Quit apologizing already." I smiled not getting down he grabbed my suitcase as he carried me with the other hand.

"Am I heavy I'll get down.?" I asked "No babe you're fine." he laughed "I can walk if you want" I said "One thing I learned in the last week or two is to Never let you go." I giggled kissing him on the cheek. "I missed you." I repeated "I missed you more" he said I smiled his mom took my suitcase. "No you don't have to" Jack & I said "no let him hold you. You guys missed each other. You're my guest." she smiled I kissed Jack harshly he groaned as I giggled. "I missed that giggle so damn much" he said I hugged him tighter as we walked to the car. I sat on his lap in the back seat . I laughed at the scenery. He pecked my temple.

I was finally happy again.