Chapter Forty two

Allison's P.O.V.

We pulled into the hospital parking lot it was around 3:30 or so. I saw a Black jeep Identical to Jack's the one he used to have.. Didn't Madison stay with it..? Was she here..? Why would she be in the ICU parking lot? Instead of confusing myself more I pushed the thoughts away.

"Ready.?" Cassidy said pulling the keys out of the ignition.

"Yeah." I nodded unbuckling.

We quickly hopped off locking the car.

Walking to the elevator that leads us up to the hospital, ICU. I walking in taking my glasses off of me.

I walked to the lady at the desk "Wilkinson ICU first floor." I said she nodded. pressing the button to unlock the doors. I walked into the waiting room coming to a hault looking to my left Jack was sitting there "Babe.." I said walking over to him a small smile on my lips "What're you doing here.?" I asked Cassidy standing in the place I left her. "Well I missed you. I know you need me here.. I'm sorry about your friend." he said. My smile turning into a full one. "I missed you too.. Thank you.." I said he stood up hugging me tightly. "Go on in without me Cass. I'll be in in a few minutes." she nodded uncrossing her arms walking to the doors that quickly opened for.

I turned to look at Jack my smile still formed on my face. "I see you got your Jeep back." He nodded "Johnson surprised me with it. He said she took it to him because she wanted something smaller for her baby." He smiled. "That Jeep is my baby." he chuckled I jokingly scoffed "Oh okay." I joked "Other than this girl Allison." he smirked. I giggled. "You need to make up your mind." I chuckled. "My Jeep's my baby." he nodded I chuckled "Okay then." I said rolling my eyes. "Is someone jealous.?" he cocked an eyebrow "Nope. No reason to be." I smiled. "My baby is jealous." he teased.

"Why would a Jeep be jealous?" I questioned laughing at how dumb that sounded.

"I'm talking about you." he chuckled "I know." I smiled pecking his lips "Thank you." I said. Wrapping my arms around him.

"Why babe?" he questioned confused.

"For coming & making me smile & just coming to be here with me. When you didn't have to. Thank you so much. Thank you for being the best supportive boyfriend." I said crying.

He hugged me tighter "Of course I would be here. I'm a shitty boyfriend for not coming two days ago though. But I'm here now. & I'm here to wipe away all the tears that are going to fall." he said wiping my fallen tears away.

I smiled. "I should go to the back & see him.." He nodded letting go

Pulling away I walked to the doors that unlocked for me.

Walking to Sammys room with the small smile remaining its place. As I walked in Lori was crying. My smile fading I sprinted towards her. "What happened..?! Di-" I looked at the empty bed "Where is he?!" I questioned quickly "His-his.. Oh god.." she sobbed. I still not knowing what's happened. His dad Hugging her tightily. "Cass.." I turned to her. She looked at her feet sobbing "His heart gave out on him." She said "They took him to get checked again they don't know why it happened. They said he was fine when they checked on him." she cried.

Tears left my eyes. Hugging Cassidy as we both cried.

It's been an hour of eagerly waiting in his room a nurse came in cleaning it. His Cassidy & poppa wilk took momma Wilk to get air. "Why are you cleaning his room.?" I questioned then standing quickly "I know what this means." I cried. "Answer me.!!!" I screamed causing her to jump. "The doctor will be with you shortly.." she said walking out quickly. I began crying.

A knock at the door caused me to jump. "Knock knock." the same doctor from the other day said.

"Where is he? Did we lose him?" I interrogated she shook her head . "He's in recovery. We moved him rooms because he no longer needs to be in ICU." she smiled. "He's awake." I pulled myself up quickly "He is?" I cried she nodded. "The nurse can take you." I nodded standing quickly walking out of the room. "Thank you for saving his life." I said hugging her tightly. "You Don't have to thank me." she said "You saved his life. Of course I do." she shook her head. "No. He fought for his life." she said. "I gotta go I'll be seeing you." she smiled walking away. I nodding turning to the nurse.Quickly texting Cass the news.
__

The nurse guided Jack & I to the other side of the hospital. "I'll wait here baby. Go on ahead." Jack mumbled I nodded kissing his jawline. Walking down the hall to his room. I knocked walking in. My eyes teared up seeing the living boy. "Sammy." I whispered a sigh of relief escaping as I went to hug him.

My tears falling he slowly but hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so glad you're alive." I mumbled crying. He squeazed me. Before letting me go. "Thank you. I am too Miss.." he said looking puzzled.. What? "But why are you crying..? How do I know you..?" he qurstioned. My heart sank. I bit my bottom lip to hold back my cries. "What do you mean how do you know me..?" I asked my voice weakening. "You're so beautiful.." he smiled. "How do I know you. explain please.?" he asked I began crying. "You-You lost your memory..? Oh my god." I cried. "Why didn't the doctor say anything?! She said you told her right before you blacked out. You asked for me." I cried. "Ma'am please don't cry." he said. My heart breaking. I let go of his hand excusing myself walking out of the room.

I walked out seeing Cassidy & Sammy's parents come walking down the hall. "What happened whats wrong?!" Cassidy asked worriedly
"Sammy doesn't remember me."

______________
1,121 Words!! Haha but thank you guys for so much reads 💞. I love each and everyone of you.!
Vote & comment? (:
xx Mariie