Chapter Forty five

Allison's P.O.V.

We came to his & Johnson's place. We were laying down on his bed waiting for Johnson since he went for my car. I was thinking about Sammy while we layed in silence.

"I think.. I'm going to go see Sammy.." I told Jack who was laying beside me. "Thats good you should.." he said running his hand up & down my arm in a caressing maner. I'm going to call Cassidy when we get home. I thought to myself.

"But," he paused.

"But what?" I asked quickly.

"Are you sure you're ready to see him.?" He asked

"I'm always ready for whatever I have to face." I said.

"But like ready to see him again the last time you were there you werente emotionally stab-" I grew annoyed.

"He doesn't remember me Jack. Let me be in his fucking life. He's my- he was my very best friend. You have no idea how bad I miss him.! Whether I was mentally or emotionally stable or not. I deserve to be there & he deserves to have me there." I said helping myself up with my elbows.

"The last time you were there you were so upset &-." I groaned annoyed

"Can you seriously not.? Why can't I go see my best friend? The one person who's been here for  me since we were little kids!? If it bothers you than I can leave & I won't tell you anything about him anymore." I said sitting up grabbing my phone & slidding my black boots on.

"I just don't want you to do what you always do. I can't stand when you act so fucking immature. I fucking hate when you do that." he said a bit harsh. Him surprised at his out burst.

I scoffed "Well if you 'fucking hate' when I act 'immature' What're you doing with me.?" I asked letting out a dry chuckle he opened his mouth to say something but then closed it.

"Exactly. Goodbye Jack. I'm seriously so tired of fighting with you, that I'm not going to put up a fight. Call up Madison & let her know that she's more than welcome to come over & kiss you whenever she wants." I said sighing.

"I'm not going to take time out of my day on Friday to go pretend that we're a perfect couple if you clearly hate things about me." I said in a monotone voice.

He just stood there shaking his head rolling his eyes.

Which hurt me. I know he doesn't care..

I stood quickly leaving his room. Pulling the door open then closing it behind me harshly. Johnson was coming towards his room

"Whoa you alright?" he asked seeing me walk out.

"I Always am." I said trying to calm down.

"Here are your keys. Nice whip by the way" he said.

"Thank you." I chuckle.

"Jack isn't going with you.?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Nah. I we just broke up." I said sighing.

"Are you okay?" he asked I nodded blinking multiple times trying to avoid the tears. I'm not going to cry. He doesn't care. I know it. It does hurt but I'm not going to cry.

"I'll see you around Johnson." I smiled hugging him he squeazed me tightly.

"Is this like a forever goodbye..?" he questioned.

"No.! Of course not we can remain friends. Just cause Jack & I are over doesn't mean we can't be friends." I chuckle

"Oh okay good." he laughed "I'm going to go now." I fake a smile walking out. To my car Johnson waving me off as I sent him a friendly smile driving away from there house.

Tears pricked my eyes. But I couldn't let them fall. "I knew it." I said to myself. Driving around because I couldn't be home. I knew I would just lock myself up. So I called one of my favorite friends. Hailey. She models thats why we're rarely together because she has all these appearances & fashion shows all around the world. She just has a busy schedule.

Dialing her number quickly.

"Hello.?" she answered.
"Hey!" I chuckle.
"Alice! Finally I get a call.!" I roll my eyes laughing.
"Whats up?" she asked.
"So, I was wondering if you were in L.A." I said
"I am." she said.
"Do you have plans right now?" I asked turning down her street.
"Nope just home why?"
"Lets go out?" I beamed.
"Don't you have a boyfriend.?" she laughed.
"No. Not anymore." I laugh.
"What why?!"
"Time was wasted." I said avoiding the actual topic.
"Ohh well yeah I'm ready." she chuckled.
"Down the street" I simply said.

"Locking up now." with that she hung up. I drove in front of her huge house putting my car in park as she walked out locking her front door.

"Hey!" I smile as she got in.
"Hii boo!"
She hugged me. Before I drove off to a private club due to the fact she is a famous model.

Jack's P.O.V.

It has been over two hours since Allison left. Well broke up with me. I feel so shitty for saying what I said. She was only trying to see her best friend & there I was being an asshole to her when I know she misses him & wants nothing else but to be with him. I don't even hate anything about it. I just hate the pain I get. I hate the thoughts it brings me. Thats what I hate. I don't hate anything she does but now, she thinks I do

Johnson came in and out of my room to make sure I was emotionally stable. Because he didn't want me leaving or going out. If this is the worry I brought to my best friend when Madison left me. I wish I could just go back in time to where it first started & had done everything but grab the alcohol.

I don't know how I'm so calm. I just lost my girlfriend for goodness sake. I frustratedly groaned grabbing my phone. I'm not going to call her.

I scrolled through my twitter & fucking great the picture of us this morning was trending because of the hashtags I rolled my eyes. Scrolling through following a couple of fans. Liking some pictures until I scrolled down and saw a picture.

@haileybaldwin: A little #tb 😍. But finally, a night out with my girl.! Missed her!! @itts_ally 😊

! Missed her!! @itts_ally 😊

Wow. I groaned for what felt like the millionth time. "Hey man.." Johnson said from the other side of my door.

"You can come in J." the knob jiggled before it opened there he stood.

"Um.. You alright you keep groaning?" he asked holding back a laughter.

I only nodded.

"Maybe I should sleep this whole thing off and wake up tomorrow with a different start." I sighed. Jack nodded

"Goodnight bro." he said standing quickly. Walking to the door.

"Night." he waved me off leaving my room shutting my door behind him. I shut my phone off falling asleep quickly after plugging it in to its charger.

A/N
___________________
Hi guys 😕💜. I hope you like this chapter.. I've been trying to get the chapters a bit longer now.. But I don't like the idea right now.. 😂

But... I've been having second thoughts about continuing this book 😯😏. I'm still debating on what to do. Give me feedback please 😏❤.

Sorry if I made mistakes.. Btw thank you for the 1.1k reads 💕. I Love you guys so much 💕.

xx {Marie}