Chapter Forty Six

A/N
I'm going to keep the book going. I actually like writing it.

Allison's P.O.V.

@ittss_ally: Tonight shall be fun ;)

It was hours of dancing around drinking from the drinks they would bring us every time they saw our glasses empty

It was hours of dancing around drinking from the drinks they would bring us every time they saw our glasses empty. After about three hours of alcohol & dancing.

We decided to call it a night we stumble out of the club as paparazzi swarmed around Kendall, Hailey & I. They are models so they will attrack attention which is fine with me they barley know me. Kendall & Hailey decided to sit in the back seat as I drove to my place since it was closer.

After slowly driving careful not to get pulled over, I arrived to my place. Thankfully nobody followed us.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Kendall asked I shrug. My lips pursing into a thin line.

"Oh.. I don't know." I laugh.

"Lets get to bed. I'm exhausted from so much dancing." I laugh.

"And drinking if I may add." Kendall Jenner said as we laughed. She was one of our mutual friends she's rarely out so when we saw she was here in L.A. we took it as our time to enjoy her presence since we never see her.

Our drunkenselves caring each other to the master bedroom. We all layed in the same bed like we normally did when we were younger

The only missing one was, Cassidy. But she's pregnant now. I can't wait for her baby to be born. Honestly. The girls quickly fell asleep & I layed there. Still awake. I miss Jack.. Its been seven hours I need to stop. I did the right thing for myself.

Right.?

No, don't I dare become hesitant.! I saved myself from getting hurt. But what if I hurt him. Oh my god. I need to make sure he's okay. What if he's drinking.. I began tossing and turning causing a sleeping Kendall to groan. It was now Thursday due to the time. 3:46 a.m. I need to sleep to sober up.

No. Ok.

I began picking at my acrylic nails. Jack leaving my mind. Then popping back in it again. "Oh my goodness!" I groaned loudly. Slouching into my couch. I stared at the T.V. that was off examining my living room.

Jack & I layed here. I smiled at the memory.

Wait no!

We shared a kiss there too. Well our first & many others.. I chuckled to myself.

Stop tormenting yourself Allison. You can't go back..