Chapter Thirty Four

Jacks P.O.V.

Allison fell asleep beside me as I watches her happily. I would be lying if I said this girl isn't affecting me. She had me from the moment I woke up at her house. She didn't sleep with me or next to me. Instead she stayed away from me. She even slept in a different room. A room farther from me. No girl does that. There quick to jump into the bed to be with me.

I pulled her closer to me "I mean everything. I don't want to & I won't let you just go." I whispered "Ever." added kissing her forehead I snuggled closer to her as much as I could and soon sleep consumed me
________________________

Jack's P.O.V.

I was first to wake up Allison still sleeping beside me I kissed her cheek getting up & grabbing my boxers slipping them on my phone buzzed it was a text message from my mom "Going to be getting home a little later than 3. I'm just fine. Have fun with Allison love you guys!" I began typing "Okay becareful love you too mom." I looked at a sleeping Allison. I smiled she looks so peaceful. So comfortable. I went to wash my face & quickly shower. Washing my hair & body off I got out.

Quickly drrssing into jeans & a black T-shirt I grabbed my keys & left the room walking down the stairs & out of the house. Walking to my car quickly driving away. I was going to surprise Allison with roses & a stuffed animal. I drove to Costco seeing there big bears were on display since the holidays were coming up. Another reason why me & Johnson got a few months off. I forgot, was so caught up in how I felt about Madison I stopped caring about myself for a bit. But Allisons helped me a whole lot. I pulled into the parking lot parking my car quickly entering showing them my I.D card thing. & walking in. I quickly found them & grabbed the White one luckily. I found red roses here & grabbed the prettiest ones I could find I smiled satisfied.

I quickly payed the cashier & left now struggking on how I would get this to fit in my car. But I got the idea of putting my passenger seat back & having it spread out on the chair also laying on half of the backseat. It was no longer than an hour to get her what I wanted to get her so I was soon home opening the front door before anything she was still asleep. I brought the bear in and layed it beside ber along with the roses I smiled at the scenery. I hope she loves it.. I thought to myself. Kissing her quickly on the lips then leaving the room.

___________________
Allison's P.O.V.

I awoke hugging a huge squishy thing it smelled like Jacks colonge so bad I loved it. I opened my eyes seeing the gigantic bear with red roses sitting in the center of the huge bears legs. I smiled, remembering last night. I slept with Jack. We took the next level of our relationship. I smiled. He told me he loves me. Jack loves me.? He made promises about me being his forever & always. I slowly got up since the bottom half of my body was so sore. In a good way, I quickly grabbed my under garments putting them on & throwing Jack's huge long sweater he wore last night over me it went past my thighs. I'm so short yo. I sigh brushing my teeth quickly .

I slowly walked downstairs to see Jack flipping pancakes I smiled he makes me happy I walked towards him wrapping my arms around his torso. "Hi." I giggled "Goodmorning baby" he said flipping the pancake then turning around to hug me he attached our lips together then slowly pulled away "Yeah. I love you." he smiled I laughed "Well were you re-thinking about.?" I asked a chuckle following "No babe." he laughed "I Love You." he pecked my lips again before turning to take the pancake out.

"I love you too." I smiled "I love the bear & the roses. They're beautiful babe." I smiled kissing his shoulder. He served us some food displaying them on the table "How do you feel.?" he smirked "Fucking sore Gilinsky. But I wouldn't change it." I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me "I love you." he whispered "I love you more." I smiled "We'll see.." he laughed "I'm serious" I blushed "Sure babe" I rolled my eyes digging into my pancakes.