"Stop Dinah. You can't threaten me to tell you things that's not my place to tell."

Dinah keeps her lips straight and her eyes focus on mine. "I'm not threatening you. It's either you tell me or our friendship is over. I'm not bluffing Camila. I'm worried about you."

She's joking... She wouldn't just walk away from our friendship. "I can't tell you."

Dinah doesn't even hesitate. She turns on her heels and walks away.

I drop my head into my hands and let tears drop. Why... Why is this happening?

I pick myself off the steps and head straight to the office. "I need to go home." At this point I am still crying. "I don't feel good."

The lady hands me a paper on a clipboard. "I'll need you to sign out sweetie."

I don't know if it's because I'm crying or that I never come to the office complaining I'm sick, but she doesn't even check if I have a temperature or anything. I sign the paper and leave the office.

I hurry to my locker to get my things. The last thing I want is to be in the hallways while all the students are coming out of lunch or classes they are in.

I was in the clear... almost. As I shut my locker and hoist my backpack up on my shoulders a certain scent invades my airway.

The one person I don't want seeing me like this...

"Camila." Lauren calls out from behind me. "Are you leaving school?"

I move my head up and down. I can't turn around. I can't let Lauren see me like this. I take a step forward, but Lauren grabs my arm gently.

"What's wrong Camz?"

What did she call me? She slowly turns me around so I'm face to face with her. "I'm fine."

"You are crying." Lauren points out something I know. She brings her hand up and tries to wipe away the tears, but that only causes more to fall. "Tell me what's wrong."

I look at the ground, not able to keep eye contact with her green ones. "Why are you even here Lauren?"

"Because I saw Dinah force you out of the cafeteria." So she saw that. "Dinah was the only one who returned so I got worried."

Worried. Lauren Jauregui was worried about me... It's a trap. It has to be a trap.

"You make out with me all night Friday and act as if I'm nobody for five days and now you want to say you are worried?" I have no control over my anger, as my emotions are out of whack. "I'm sorry that it's hard to believe that you actually care."

I bring my eyes back up to Lauren's and I can see hurt in them, probably exactly what mine look like. "I'm sorry Camila."

She is sorry. That is just great. "What am I to you Lauren? Hell you've already once said I was a mistake. Am I the idiot that is wasting her time trying to show you I'm not a mistake? Am I delusional as fuck to believe that you may feel even a tiny bit what I feel for you?"

Ding... Ding...

"Oh look, the bell saved you again from answering."

Before the hallways flooded with students, I bolted out of the school leaving Lauren standing there.

I drive around for an hour or so not wanting to go home and being drilled right away from my mom about what is wrong. Unfortunately there weren't many places I wanted to go and all I wanted was to curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

The second I opened the door, I was met by a little boy and my mother.

"What's wrong?" Carter's voice was so soft and sounded so concerned for a three year old.