Interview No.1 - The Great Gustav (Updated)

Vincent hails from Manitoba, Canada and is known on Wattpad as the GreatGustav

Now I got to know Vincent quite well during his time as a Next Big Recognition member, as he kept winning all the weekly critiquing and got quite a big head, so big his head grew that the shiny crown he kept winning wouldn't fit on his head and I had to steal it off him in a sword fight and threatened to cut off his head. I wanted that crown and I wanted it bad and I wanted nice gems on it. Okay so we are a bit batty, but harmless nonetheless...and then of course a few people participated with the joke and Dawn had to come in and keep us in order...didn't really work Dawn did it? 

We are still slighty bonkers – but not boring I like to think . 

So as you can guess, Vincent certainly has a way with words but he told me he never got to the end of a book, so when he decided to leave the Next Big Recognition and concentrate on his writing I truly missed him but was incredibly proud when I heard he recently had been featured.

I was then inspired to ask him if he would take the honour of being my first interviewee. 

So as I take my first steps into asking the burning questions...

Let's kick if off with your music/video choice...Vincent I know you are rather partial to Electro Music and BDM: So what comes to mind as being your fav....and I know it's hard to choose one in particular...

I've always liked the song Dangerous from Big Data. There's no real reasoning for it. I enjoy the bass guitar and the video is funny and violent and just awesome. It's all sorts of weird, which also fits because we're all a little weird inside. Hey better than being stepford clone...good to like an ecleptic mix eh? I had never heard of them before but I get exactly what you mean about the guitar I love the bass, good beat.

Vincent (who previously was an NBR member) thank you for kindly agreeing to undertake this interview. Let's get ourselves comfortable, as we settle down in our virtual café in our comfy chairs. Now I'll order. What are we drinking? Wine? Coffee? Tea? Oh and are we having cake? If so, which cake is your favourite?- Is there a memory attached to it that you would like to share?

I'll take some delicious Chamomile, please. Perhaps with a honey-glazed scone on the side. Cake? Hmm... I've always liked ice cream cake. If not that then perhaps devil's cake. I haven't had that in years. There's no real memory attached to it. Except maybe ice cream cake. My mom used to get me that when I was younger for my birthday.

I am pleased to say that Vincent said he actually enjoyed his time under the spotlight and here are the results..so let's get this party started... 

If you had three wishes I could grant you, apart from having extra time to write, what would they be and why?   

The three wish question? Oh dear... This could be a while.... And I mean a while... I'm going to need time to think on this..  Oh and cheers! *chink chink*

Ok three wishes... Um... Ugh.

Well, my first wish would be to make a career out of my writing.To be successful enough to live off of my stories would be a dream come true.