Chapter 7: Crazy or in ****

Sometimes I hated normal humans! Like when they surrounded a house with a little girl inside and made her feel dangerous.

W: "It's like a circus out there!"

J: "It's typical! They want to help because it's a little girl, but they don't want to get close because they think she's dangerous. "

W: "Well she's a little dangerous."

I turned around on the stairs, and I looked him deep in the eyes.

J: "This is how you turn children into villains. Isolate them from society, and make them fell different and left out."

He stepped up to the step below mine, and because of the height difference our eyes were right in front of each other.

W: "Jinx, relax. You're here to save her from that."

I looked down. He had taken my hand into his, and he gave it a gentle squeeze. I took a deep breath and nodded. Then we continued up the stairs. We reached the top floor, and we walked to the room closes to the street. Wally knocked on the door, and a shacking voice answered.

Madeleine: "No go away!"

J: "Madeleine, please open up, we won't harm you."

Madeleine: "I can't control it! I'll just hurt you."

She started to cry, and I jinxed the door open. She was sitting in the corner, but she looked surprised when we entered.

Madeleine: "But the door... You shouldn't be able..."

J: "It's okay. I have powers just like you do."

I sat down on one knee and Wally did the same.

W: "We're here to help you Madeleine."

She dried her tears away.

Madeleine: "You can't! It's impossible!"

I moved a little closer.

J: "Of course it's possible! We work at a school for children like you."

Madeleine: "You do?"

Wally moved a little forward to.

W: "Yes. And we would love for you to join us."

He stretched his arm and offered her his hand.

Madeleine: "No! I can't leave it's too dangerous!"

The earth began to shake, and Madeleine covered her ears with her hands and screamed.

Madeleine: "I can't control it!"

It only got worse. The house was old, and this was the worst shake all day. It was too much for the old house, and it began to fall apart. Madeleine went into a state of shock, and she couldn't help anyway. The house was coming apart all around us. I was hit by a lamp, and slid down the floor.

W: "Jinx!"

He flashed over to me, but I looked at him with serious eyes.

J: "Take the girl to safety!"

He didn't look happy, actually he looked like it was the worst idea ever. I should be happy that he cared about me, but it only made me mad. This was exactly what I was afraid would happen! He didn't see what I had become, he only saw the little girl in need of help. But he wasn't the only one who had trained and evolved!

J: "Don't wait for me to kick you out of here!"

He turned around and lifted the girl. He looked back before he flashed out of the room. I knew it would take him time, he had to be careful especially now that he was carrying the girl. I slowly got up again, but just as I got up the floor broke, and I fell through it and landed in the hallway below. I scratched my leg and the blood wasn't slow to arrive.