two

After a few quick introductions, i'd greeted all of the boys, and they seemed really nice.. and cute.

The boys started rehearsing, and i sat on the sofa infront of them. Michael kept sending me funny faces throughout the songs, and i kept laughing.

It wasnt until i made eye contact with the drummer; Ashton, that i stopped laughing. I quickly sent him a short smile and looked away blushing.

I quickly distracted myself by looking at my phone, pretending i was reading a text.

The boys finished their song, and i clapped, they grinned and i said 'that was really good'

Michael sat on my lap as i glared at him. Shoving him off i groaned, 'You have a boney ass.' they all laughed and i leaned back on the sofa.

'I'm hungry' Michael annouced, i raised an eyebrow, 'we had pizza before we came' i reminded him.

I heard a gasp, and Calum stood up, 'You had pizza without us? How could you!' he fake cried, and i laughed.

Mike shrugged and said 'we could always order more pizza' i rolled my eyes, typical.

'YAY PIZZA' Luke shouted and i just laughed before coughing awkwardly, 'Um, where's the bathroom?' i asked.

'Here, I'll show you' A voice spoke up, i nodded noticing it was Ashton and followed him out of the room.

He took me upstairs, then pointed at a door, 'straight through there, love' he said with a cheeky grin.

I felt my cheeks go red and i looked down, 'Thanks' i mumbled and walked into the bathroom.

I heard him walk down the stairs and i sighed with relief, it would've been awkward if he heard me peeing...

After doing my buisness, i washes my hands and went down stairs, i quickly gulped shoving myself back in the room.

I joined Michael on the sofa, 'Are you not practising some more?' i asked confused.

'Thought we'd take a break.' explains Calum.

I nod, 'So Laura, how come you're Mikey's bestfriend but we've never met?' asks Luke.

I shrug, 'He's always asked me to come, i was always too lazy, or at work.' i explain, he nods, and i glance at Ashton who is staring right at me.

I quickly look back to Luke and finish saying 'I've watched your videos though, Mikey showed me some.' They nodded and Luke said

'We orded the pizzas, we got meat feast, ham&mushroom, Spicy Pepperoni, Pineapple, and margerhita, then some cheesy chips and drinks'

I grin and nod, 'I told them to get Ham&Mushroom, just for you cause I'm such an amazing friend!' Mikey said complimenting himself.

I rolled my eyes, 'oh yeah, you're an amazing friend Mikey' i said sarcastically.

'I know, ugly' he joked smirking.

'Your friendship is weird' Ashton pointed out, i shrugged and laughed.

About an hour later of messing around and getting to know the boys a bit better, we heard the doorbell go and me and mikey fist pumped the air shouting 'PIZZA'.

The boys stared at us weirdly and i shrugged while Ashton left to go answer the door.

I didnt realise i was staring at him ill he actually left the room. I coughed awkwardly, noticing Calum smirk at me. Shit, he saw.

'PIZZA PARTY' Ashton shouted bringing the pizzas in. We all cheered as he placed the pizza boxes down and went to go get some plates from the kitchen.

Ashton joined us moment later, passing plates around and throwing a can of coke to each of the boys then passing me one.

Our hands brushed as i grabbed the can, and i quickly looked away ignoring it.

'Thanks' i mumbled, and the boys started opening the pizza boxes, and Calum turned to Ashton. 'How much was it?'

Ashton grabs the reciept from the box, '€28' he says, and all the boys grab some money from their pockets. 'I'll pay for Laura,' Michael says, and i roll my eyes.{AN/everyone was commenting I didn't put it in euros, but I am British, and was young when I wrote this story, I'm bound to make mistakes like, sorry}

'I can pay for myself' i say, he raises an eyebrow and says 'true, but i forced you to come here and see their ugly faces, so i might aswell pay for your pizza' he says jokingly.

And i just roll my eyez in response, 'I can't believe you called me ugly!' Luke shouted and Calum hugged hin pretending to cry.

I laughed as Ashton joined in and they fake cried, i stared at Michael with raised eyebrows, and he shrugged.

The boys had now spread themselves out on the floor having tantrums. It was hilarious, Michael was talking to his phone i think he was keeking them, ha.

After a couple hours of hanging out with the boys, i realised why Michael wanted me to meet them so bad. They're hilarious, and again, cute.

I had talked to Calum alot, seen as i'd already met him a few times before, i was more comfortable around him than Luke and Ashton.

Ashton, wow he is so cute. His laugh is adorable.

'Poke her see if she moves'

'Throw some water on her'

'Then it will get on me!' someone said. What?

'Just leave her be'

'But i need to take her home' I recognised that voice as Michael's.

'All of you sleep here' Ashton suggested.

'M'kay' Michael and Callum said at the same time.

i heard Luke mutter something, then they carried on talking for a while, until i started drifting off back to sleep with someone playing with my hair.