You two Complain alot

==Your POV

X-Ray was in bed, resting while Vav left to fight crime.. ever since that whole mad king thing I haven't been wanting to leave.. but then again I've been having weird feelings about Vav, the Mad King and X-Ray...

"(Y/n)?" I perked up and rubbed my head, then slowly got up and headed to my room, in which he occupied. I need another appartment.. I don't like they have to sleep on the couch.. but I don't mind really Vav offered to sleep on the floor but in a turn we ended up sleeping togather. And I must say he is very cuddly.

I walked for my room to see X-Ray shirtless "yeah?" He turned around quickly and turned pink "I-er... do you have any extra cloths? My suit stinks real bad, and I need a shower.." I nodded, and turned around.

I grabbed some cloths I had bought for them but neither of them seemed to dress out of that stupid suit of theirs.

Letting out a sight a put it on the handle of the bathroom door and smiled softly as X-Ray sung his heart out "I'LL NEVER DANCE AGAIN! GUILTY FEET HAVE GOT NO RHYTHM!" I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall picking up the suit. "Should I wash this?.." I shrugged and decided I'll let Ray do what he will with his underwear part.

Vav came back a huge frown on his face "something wrong Vav?" Vav plopped down on the couch and let out a long sigh, he smelt really g- stop that.

"No, it's just... the mad king hasn't been found yet and I'm really worried.. about you." Aww... my heart pounded and I smiled, gently nudging him "you're so sweet Vav" He smiled lightly and glared at the bathroom, Ray still sung his heart out.

Vav moved close to me and hugged me "oh, and don't get me started on this Mogar guy. He's a complete joke!" I ran my fingers through his hair and listened to him blab on about how Mogar wasn't a real supper hero.

Ray came out and looked down at me "you had cuddles without me? Rude." I rolled my eyes and flicked his hand "go get dressed you nasty." He smirked and leaned on the couch, a playful glint sparking in his brown eyes "but I was going to give you and Vav a show~" I pushed his face away and giggled "be gone! When Mr. Fussy pants wakes up were gonna go out."

Ray nodded and walked to the wash room, man, these two are such dorks.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 22, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

SUPER LOVE X-Rey x reader x Vavजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें