Hurt

X-Rays POV

I walked in the room
"(y/n)?" I whispered, walking into the room, looking over my shoulder.

I know I'm supposed to be a decoy, but what if Vav didn't find her, what if- the door slamed causing me to yelp and jump.

There was a dark chuckle "Ah, X-Ray." Son of a horse shit! I gulped and turned quickly, digging in my under pants for a staf, and no, not my penis. Dirty minds.

"No need for violence, I wish to talk. I know your not stupid enough to come here alone." He said, with a dark smirk "now, I know your the decoy and that you'll eventually find me and my queen."

My fist cleanch, I'm not gonna say it, but boy was I jealous. "She is not yours!" He frowned and lifted a brow "oh? She doesn't belong to you either, I'm only helping her realize her love for me.. as for you, what are you waiting for?"

My fist cleanch even tighter, if I hadn't had my gloves on I'm sure my fingers would be white. Mad king smirked again "got it."

"Your scared. Not of anything that you should be, but you are scared of being left alone, and letting yourself fall. So what is it? Your gonna get jealous when Vav gets on one knee and asks her to be his? You gonna cry maybe? What will you ever do? Mr. X-Ray?" I looked down, it's true... I do like (y/n)
More than I should, Vav does too, I can tell..

The Mad King stared down at me, I wanted so desperately to leave, I can't take his look, this man is fucking bananas off the wall.

"What's your angle." I said, with as much courage I could muster.

The mad king smirked wickedly "to make (y/n) my bride, to make her mine. At first it was to destroy you buy using your weakness, but honestly, (y/n) is quite the women, beautiful body, sexy voice, and a whole lot of-" deep down I know of fucked up when I hit him in the stomach with my staff, but I hated the way he described her, like she was an object, what about her personality? What about the fact she won't put up with our bull shit?

The Mad King grunted and I darted out the door, not before I felt a sharp pain in my side, I jumped out the window and used my grappling hook to get to the building (y/n) and Vav was at.

I landed almost perfectly, but when my right leg touched the roof top, a sharp pain shot up my side and my leg gave out causing me to fall.

"X-Ray!"