Danger.

I opened the door to my apartment and the two boys ran in "it's a lovely place you have here (y/n)!" My brow twitched, I didn't even say they could come in.

Rey jumped on the couch and moaned "damn, this couch is better than our shitty one!" Vav admired all the pictures I had of friends. I cleared my throat and glared at the two childish men "what are you doing here? No let me word that differently. Why are you in MY apartment?"

  Rey smirked and Vav ducked his head in embarrassment "we need to protect you, it's obvious the mad king is up to no good." Vav nodded "so we'll be staying with you.." My cheeks reddened and I nodded "fine! But you brake anything your buying." "No problemo!.. That's Spanish for no problem"
Mental face palm.

  Yawning I walked over to the closet in my room, grabbed a few blankets, and pillows and handed it to Vav who was waiting at the door with a soft smile.

  "Thanks luv, I know how sudden and weird this is." I shook my head, and smiled "it's alright Vav. Rey! Stay out of my room!" Rey ran out laughing as I threw whatever was on my dresser.

I missed.

Damn.

~~~time skip to morning!~~~

  My eyes flustered open at the amazing smell. I got up and walked to the bathroom, were I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

  Walking out of the bathroom, I saw a stack of waffles sitting on a plate with a note beside it.

The note read

   'duty calls! We or I made you brakfast! See you soon (y/n)
                             Love Vav'

  A smile slipped onto my face and I took a seat and began my feast.

   Once finished, I put away the dish and quickly went back to my room to grab cloths for the day.

  I got dressed and closed the door leaving the key under the mat for X-Rey and Vav before heading out.

  Ok, let's see I need some sugar, milk, cookies, and a shit tone of (f/coke) yup, I got this.

  I started do the convince store, which was actually really close to the apartments.

  Once inside I scrambled around for the things I needed, occasionally getting side tracked and buying things I didn't need.

  Great now all I need is "sugar?" Oh no... That voice. Please no.

  I turned quickly, it was the Mad King... In one swift motion he placed a rag on my face and I began to feel sleepy, chloroform..

  He chuckled darkly as I slipped into a slumber.

-switch to second!-

  The mad king gently held her in his arms and set down the basket, he smiled a wicked smile.

  Never had he expected you would grow on him, but you did.

  He simply wanted to use you. But now he wants to keep you...

  Forever.