Chaptef 14

*Explicit Content
Biana in MM

Asia P.O.V.
"Ugh." I responded at the cherry taste in my mouth. It tasted like tongue, ass, pussy, and cherry. "Why does my mouth taste like that?" I asked walking over to Kiana, Tristan, and Julian on the couch. I was the last to wake up after last night and I couldn't remember nothing. "You kissed the stripper." Julian shrugged. "What? Come again?" I said shocked at the respond. "You tongue kissed the stripper and yall danced on each other bitch you nasty." Kiana said. I shook my head.

"Oh my gosh." I said sitting down shocked. "Yup Julian was asking you to do the shit though." Tristin butted in. "I didn't know she would do the shit." Julian defended himself. "Well I did and now I gotta take many showers and brush my teeth many times." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I scrubbed myself so hard my flesh was burning. I started brushing my teeth hard, then my gums, then my tongue, then inside of my mouth. When I was done I gargled with salt water and finally completed. I changed and cooked breakfast.

 I changed and cooked breakfast

☝Asia Outfit☝

I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I made everyone's plate. "Has anyone seen Leon or Mom and Dad?" I asked as they grabbed their plates. "Your parents have been fucking any and everywhere. Trust I know they were about to get it on on the beach and Leon tryna get every Miami bitch possible." Tristan informed. I laughed as I stuffed eggs in my mouth. I looked over at Kiana who looked sad.

 I looked over at Kiana who looked sad

👆Kiana Outfit👆

"Everything okay Kiana?" I asked. She sighed. "I didn't wanna say anything but colleges are asking for me early. They dont want me to finish school this year. They want me to go straight into college then work with Intel. They gave full scholarships. The best school that offered was NTU but its in another country so my final choice was Colgate university but its in Hamilton, New York and I don't wanna leave you all." She said lowly. "Aww." I cooed. "Its cool bae do what's best for you cause wherever you go I'm going to." Tristan pecked her forehead. "Thanks bae I'm gonna call Colgate university and tell them I'm interested." She smiled cheering up. "Your lucky all the schools I applied for was for me to major in dance and minor in business. Schools don't want me for Arts though so I'm not sure." I frowned.