Chapter 7

Asia in MM

Friday
Asia P.O.V.
"Asia!" I was woke by Leon. "What?" I asked jumping out of bed. "Yo ass been sleep to long its 10:30 yo ass gone get left!" He yelled at me. "Alright fine." I sighed getting up. Last night I was on the phone with my dad all night and he was saying how he is coming home early, and we had an emergency dance practice cause Body Beats are coming and picking people to showcase. That lasted all night. Luckily now I'm A1 and rested up. I got up washed my face and brushed by teeth after I showered. Then thank god my period was long gone.

I wore a black swimsuit, joggers, green and black running shoes, gold watch and a gold small chain necklace. I let my hair fall in its loose natural state. (Outfit in MM) I went and got Leon told him I was ready and got in my Mustang. "Finally yo ass ready." Leon said getting in my car with a sandwhich. I rolled my eyes at him and went to IHOP. I got strawberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, an omelet, and orange juice. I know I eat so much but I exercise. I ate sausages as I drove to Julian's house. I got out with my food and knocked. Soon Tristan came to the door and I made the assumption that they got here before us. I sat my food on the island and digged in.

Julian came out in neon green swim trunks, neon green air force ones, and a black wife beater. "You stole my colors." I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever." He mumbled them Kenzie came out. She had on a ruffle hot pink bathing suit, and pink sandals. Her hair was cute with it out loose in its spiral curls and hot pink solid head band. I smiled. "This baby is so precious." I cheesed. "Thank you." Kenzie smiled at me. I kissed her cheek. "So we ready to go?" Julian asked. "Soon as Ms. Eat-a-lot is done eating her buffet." Leon joked. I laughed sarcastically and continued eating. I don't give two fucks what he think. I love my food! When I was done we left.

We got there at 12:00. It wasn't a long line and shit luckily. Kiana wasnt really going on slides and rides. She just sat by the pool. So I asked her to hold my phone, jewlry and joggers. First thing I went on was a spiral water slide into a giant pool. It took hell and high water getting up. I finally got up there and saw Julian following me. "Where's Kenzie?" I asked. "With Kiana." he shrugged. "You wanna go on together." He asked when it was my time. "Sure." I shrugged. I sat on his lap. "You ready?" He asked holding me tight to him. "Yes." I smiled. We left off down the slide. "Ahh!" I scream. "This shit fast!" I heard Julian yell beind me. I laughed and got up.

We got up and went to see Kiana in the pool with our stuff by her and Kenzie in her arms. Kenzie was splashing Tristan. "So wanna be that family now?" I raised my eyebrow. "Eh. Whatever. Y'all I wanna start a competition." Kiana suggested as Leon came. "We gone team up and see who can ride the most rides by 2 o'clock." She smiled. "Alright and you gotta take a picture of you on the ride. Don't act like you can't y'all got waterproof phones." I rolled my eyes. "Kay I call Kenzie." Leon grabbed her hand. "Lele team!" She raised her arms. "I call Kiana." Tristan said leaving me with Julian and I was cool with it. "Alright. Julian let's go and get on the water rides. First let's do Giant Drop." I suggested grabbing his hand and dragging him there. "You so damn aggressive." Julian smirked.

I laughed. "Lets go." I pointed and we got in. We pulled the bar down and rest our arms on there. I felt Julian's cold wet hand touch mine and looked down at him holding my hand then back up at Julian. I smiled with tears in my eyes. This brought up so many memories of us inside of middle school and elementary. I can't believe he gave up what we had over being a dope boy. Though he said he would tell me when the time is right so I'll just let it go. I felt tears start coming back as I remember the old days.

I was standing by my locker where me and Julian met everyday for lunch. So what we were a whole grade apart. I waited for a while till Justin Delaigo came up to me. "So Asia you know your a very pretty girl." He told me. I giggled. "Thanks." I was blushing so hard. Most boys who are black come up and say I'm fine. Justin is Latino and cute and has awesome manners. "No problem Asia as pretty as you are you should be told that all the time." He leaned in. "And I'd tell you every day." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek coming up. I was star struck. The seventh grade boys had so much charm. Especially Justin. "Asia will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked at him not sure what to do. I was nervous and shy.