Author's Note

Good day guys!

How's the prologue? Comments are freely accepted :)

This is my first time to write a FanFic and I hope you'll support me with this!

First of all, I would like to thank my inspirations for writing this story:
~Our God, the Father almighty for giving me the courage and knowledge to write a story.
~My parents even though most of the time they scold for being face-to-face with the monitor.
~Mrs. Mandy Duncan, your works touch my heart. Thanks for the encouragement :)
~And most especially, to Westlife - the boyband I've been loving since I was 7. Even though they parted their ways, I still love them and I'll always do.

Anyways, I would like to tell you some things:

-Some parts of this story are based on factual information. Most events in the story are just pure products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to the name, place, events and dates stated in story are just a coincidence. (I'm sorry.)

-The first two chapters of this story focuses on the main protagonists' background story. Please don't be lazy to read them to have a better understanding of the story's plot.

-The flow of the story will start way back year 1993 - were Shane is 14, and Mark, Kian and the main protagonist is 13.

-To all readers, even if you're a Westlife fan or not, please READ and VOTE. It pleasures me most :)

-You are free to message me, comment OR critic this story (in a nice way). I want your opinions to make this story a good and a memorable one.

-Pardon me if I've done some grammatical or typographical errors. I'm not that good in English but I'll still try my best to correct and edit this story.

-DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. You may share this story with proper acknowledgement from yours truly.

Thanks for reading this! Have a nice day :)

~nonalie_FilanWL

ADDITIONAL INFO:

~As you will notice, the chapters's titles are taken from Westlife song/lyrics. I will be consistent in that thing as possible as I can.

~The name of the main protagonist "Juliana" is taken from the name of the fictional character in the novel-based movie "Flipped" (2010 movie). It is one of my favorite movies of all time. Note that I changed the spelling so that it may look unique.