Chapter 21 - I Won't Let You Down

What would you feel if you got used to a life cycle then one day, it would just change all of a sudden?

It would probably feel like a part of you was taken away. That's what I feel right now.

I won't be able to see them everyday because they are in Dublin most of the time, and I'm here at home, trying to be busy and waiting for them to go home.

I already got used to a life seeing them everyday. Now all I need to do is to adjust.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. An unknown number was registered on the screen. I picked it up as I said hello over it.

"Hello?"

"(ANNNAAAA!)" Several loud voices of teenage boys came out of the phone and I partly took it away from my ear. My mood suddenly switched upon hearing them say my name 'melodiously.' (The studio is doing a great job in changing their voice quality and I kind of loving it!)

"My favorite lads? Like really?"

"(Yes Ana! This is Nicky! We're so happy right now but we wish you were here too!)"

"Aaww that's so sweet of you. How's life so far?"

"(Well Westlife is our life now. We keep on doing recording sessions... We're officially recording artists now! Can you believe it? Because me, I still can't!)"

"Me too Nicky. I feel you."

"(And by next week we got more recording--)"

"(Ana! I miss you soooo much!)" I can recognize Mark's voice over there. I imagine them passing the phone from one to another.

"(We're going home this weekend and we'll invite Nicky and Brian. We should celebrate at Carlton!)" This time it was Shane speaking.

"Okay! I--"

"(Ana! We miss you so much!)"

"Everyone's saying that Kian. I miss you all!"

"(Ana! I've been seeing lots of pretty girls here but no one exceeded your beauty.)"

"Wow Brian! I hope you really mean that. But I think you should focus on your current career."

"(Yes ma'am! Haha!)"

Wow. They miss me so much that they won't even let me finish speaking. What even... ?

"What are you doing right now?" I asked as I lay down on my bed feeling every seconds of my conversation with them.

"(Listening to you. We miss your voice! Don't you know that?)" Brian remarked.

"I know. I was expecting you do! And, oh! To be honest, I'm getting excited to hear your voices on cd's!"

"(That will apparently happen sooner. If you want, we will sing you a song when we visit you there!)"

I giggled. "Why wait for weekend? I mean, you could sing over the phone."

"(Not yet now, Ana. You might fall in love with my voice.)"

I snorted. "Wow! Is that what the studio has done to you?"

"(You mean, the improvement of my voice?)"

"No. Your boast-fullness-of-yourself-ness."

"(I didn't know there's such a word like that.)" Brian slightly chuckled.

"There is! It was just invented recently... by me."

I can hear a lot of laughing from the background.