Chapter 20 - Dreams Come True

This is the start of season 2 but I'll still name it Chapter 20 and so on so that you won't be confused :)

==00==00==00==

Is it even possible to have a hangover of a bothering thought? It's been two days since we got back from Dublin. And yet I'm still haunted by something.

I have Louis Walsh's calling card and I want to tell it to the world but I can't. I really wanted to tell this to someone, who would relate to what I feel right now.

I decided to walk around the neighborhood. I ended up spending my time at Carlton.

"Ana!" A familiar voice called.

"Aunt Mae! How are you?" I stood up and gave her a quick hug.

"Good as always. You?"

"Uhm, not really to be honest."

She sat down at the vacant chair in front of me. "Why?"

"This is kind of bothering me." I put the paper out of my pocket.

I clearly saw how her reaction changed. "Is this for real?"

"I don't know aunt. I was doubting too. But try calling it. Maybe that's really his number."

She stared at the calling card for a moment. "Come with me inside."

We headed towards the living room and aunt Mae sat down just beside the telephone. She started dialling the number.

"It's ringing!" She mumbled. Not long after, her call was answered. "Good morning! Is this Louis Walsh? May I speak to him please? Good Day Mr. Walsh... I heard you were holding auditions. I just want to suggest my son. He's really good in singing and--... On Saturday? Okay Mr. Walsh! Thank you very much! I'll see you then!" She finally put the phone down.

"What did he say?"

"He said he's looking forward to meet Shane this Saturday! Oh my God, I'm excited! Thank you very much Ana!"

"You're welcome aunt."

"And one more thing, can you come with us on Saturday?"

"Sure! Anything for you. Where's Shane by the way?"

"He's outside I think. He's with Mark and Kian."

They didn't invited me. *sigh* "Oh well I'll look for them and I'll tell your son you have a good news!"

"Okay! Go ahead."

I went back to the cafe and found the three lads in there. "Hey!"

"Hi Ana!" Mark greeted back as I headed towards them. "How was the trip to Dublin?"

"It was quite fun. Shane, your mum wants to tell you something. You should go inside."

He looked at me with a worry on his face. "Is she mad?"

"No! Not at all. Go on! It's a good news."

Though a bit hesitant, he went inside their house. When he disappeared in our eyes, Kian asked. "What was that about?"

"If I told you, I doubt you will believe me."

"Why? Is it really 'unbelievable'?" He asked again. I responded with a nod.

"Tell it Ana. We will believe you no matter what." Mark drew closer to me and was ready to listen.

"So... uhm, we called Louis Walsh earlier."