Chapter 27 - Should've Read The Signs

"Ana, wake up. Or else, you'll be late." Gail shakes me with all of her strength to pull me out of my bed.

I don't have enough motivation to go to school early especially because I am not in London and my school is a few blocks away.

I badly want to study in London!!!

"Get up!!!" She removed my blanket.

"That's a rude move!" I glared at her.

"Come on, get going! You have one hour to prepare!" She ignored my remark but instead she pushed me out of my room. Great. I have a loving sister.

I forcedly move my feet until I reached the dining table. She already prepared our breakfast. The loud sound of the radio from the living room reaches me. It plays upbeat songs that sends me good vibes.

"Gail! Eat with me!" I spoke loud enough for her to hear wherever in the house she may be.

"I already ate my food!" She shouted back.

Okay. I'm gonna eat all of this. I'm pretty hungry.

"The next song we're gonna play is not an upbeat type yet this will soothe you..." I heard the DJ say.

"Uhh whatever." I muttered under my breath.

"...so this is from the newest Irish icon that will make the world go round, Westlife!"

"OH MY GOD!!!" SORRY LADS, I TAKE MY WORDS BACK! OKAY I NEED TO CALM DOWN!

"Ana are you okay?" Gail shouted from nowhere.

"Yes I am!" The radio is now playing Swear It Again. Oh God, thank You for giving them such talent. They are so incredible.

I screamed silently everytime I hear their voices blend.

Now I have motivation to make my first day in college memorable. :-)

~ ~ ~

"Wow. You guys are literally eveywhere. I heard your song on the radio earlier!" I spoke over the phone.

"(Yeaaahh we're taking over the radiooo...)" Brian said in a sing-song manner.

"I screamed when I heard you, seriously."

"(We have a crazy fan, lads!)" Brian almost shouted.

"(Is that fan named Juliana?)" Kian added.

"Yes it is!" I confirmed.

"(Because of that, you won a free trip to our recording studio!)" Kian's voice was like a game show host's voice.

"Is that serious?!" I tried to sound more excited than I already am.

"(We're not kidding! You don't believe me? You want us to take your prize back?)"

"No no no no. I'm so grateful to receive that! When am I able to claim my prize?"

"(Later!)"

"That's so fast!"

"(Later tonight a driver named Mark Feehily will fetch you and we will eat dinner together!)"

"Haha! You really made Mark as my driver. Yaaaay I'm so excited!"

"(See you tonight Ana!)" The two said in chorus.