Chapter 13

AN: Here comes the perverse. Yes, from this point on there are a fair bit of naughty parts. 

XXxxxxXxxxx

She fell asleep. It was such a good sleep too, full of gentle dreams of happiness with her housemates.

When she awoke, the sun was rising. She stretched and yawned, only for her to touch skin beside her. Skin? She shot up her eyes wide. There laid Hidan on his side, his purple eyes hungrily taking in her form.

"Kyaaaa!" She covered her eyes with her hands, but not before she caught a glimpse at his bright purple boxers and bare skinned chest.

Itachi burst through the door, she peeked through her fingers to see him in only silky black boxers.

Kisame was right after, but in tightly whities.

"KAAA." This time her scream was louder. A little box of heat filled her chest, but she swallowed it as she covered her eyes yet again. She had to control her dark side... She had too...!

BOOM! She looked again, only to regret it. There was now a large hole in her ceiling, piecing of drywall falling down from the bomb. Deidara dropped down, in his hands multiple bombs in the shape of animals.

Worst of all...

He was fully naked.

"Who hurt my Hinata?!" He yelled, his blue eyes burning with fury.

That was enough. This time she remained silent, the uncomfortable burning inside her unwrapping like a present. It spread through her, filling her with a fiery confidence that was not her own.

A small grin lifted her lips as she put her hands into her lap gracefully. She tilted her head, staring at all of them. All the boys stood frozen, sending each other secretive glares. Other than Hidan. He laid on her bed facing her like no one entered, and like he wasn't naked in her bed.

"Silly boys, hm?" She chuckled. She watched as Kisame slowly backed out, and Itachi's face slowly turned red. Deidara looked like he was on the verge of a laugh attack, his face slowly turning a bright red. Hidan had the same silly confident smirk on. Oh, she was about to wipe that smirk off his face. "Dare to destroy my morning?" She stood, grabbing Hidan's ear in the proses. He yelped and clung to her hand, but she only gripped tighter. Kisame was down the hallway now, and Itachi had begun to back up. Deidara on the other hand was full out laughing at Hidan, completely oblivious to the fact he was naked. Lightning quick her arm shot out and gripped his ear. Itachi had backed out of the door, his face slowly turning redder and redder.

She pulled both of them toward her door, dragging them by their ears. The fact they were naked wasn't in her mind. Yet.

Thump! She tossed them out, both of them landing at Itachi's feet. She looked up to the raven haired male, her eyes questioning why he was so red. Then a sound made it past a lips. A deep throaty chuckle.

"Don't laugh you bastard!" Deidara yelled, holding his ear.

"Bad boys." She flicked her hair over her shoulder and shut the door.

XxXXXxxxXxxXX

Her back hit the cool wood of the door, her head spinning. Blood dripped down from her nose, her eyes wide as she attempted to catch the dripping blood with her hand.

What just happened?

And why... Was she so warm?