T W E N T Y - F I V E

En başından başla

"Feisty one aren't you?" Cameron asks from the couch. His feet were up on the coffee table as he crossed his arms.

"The feisty ones are always better in bed" Ethan comes behind Malia and she hides her face in his shirt.

"Stop" her voice is muffled as she grips Ethans shirt.

-----

Malia's POV

When we enter the restaurant, I'm greeted with the smell of orange chicken.

I loved coming here. The food was amazing, and it brings back good childhood memories, my parents and I always came to eat here on Friday's after my dad came home from work.

We stand in line as I look at the trays of food. The steam was rising up from them meaning they were just cooked.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel someone come behind me and wrap their arms around my waist as they rest their chin in my shoulder.

Ethan. What other person could it be?

The scent of his cologne fills my nostrils replacing the scent of food. How the fuck does Ethan manage to still smell good?

"What are you gonna get babygirl?" He mumbled right in my ear causing tingles to go down my back. I suck in a breath as I look at the floor.

"I-I"

He chuckles as he tightens his grip around my waist a little and he kisses my cheek.

"And you say you don't get embarrassed" he whispers into my ear and I bite my lip.

I'm not embarrassed, it's just that I fucking like you and your driving me fucking crazy.

I couldn't tell him that I had feelings for him. He would reject me instantly, I just know it. Having sex with him was the closest I was gonna get, and I wasn't okay with it.

I wanted to call him mine. I wanted to be the only one he kissed, and I admit. I'm greedy and I wanted him all to myself. It killed me to see him with other girls

The girl calls us the next customer and Grayson orders for him and Cameron. They pay and then it's Ethan and my turn.

The minute we start ordering, her demeanor changes and she's flirting with Ethan.

Fucking bitch

"What are you getting Mal?" He rests his hand on top of mines and I smile.

"Orange chicken and chow-mein" he orders my food and he turns back around to me again.

"Anything else babygirl?" The girl taking our order stands frozen, the flirtatious look on her face disappears and I mentally laugh.

Yes bitch, he called me his babygirl.

"Nothing else babe" he pulls out his wallet to pay and I rest my head on his shoulder.

She gives me a fake smile and I do the same.

He grabs the bag of food and as we walk I squeeze his butt. He jumps slightly and gives me a look causing me to giggle. He then does to same to me.

"The fuck was that for?" He asks trying not to be loud.

Trying to make the bitch who was flirting with you jealous.

"Just wanted to see how it felt when I do it to you" his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

I turn my head back and I see that the cashier girl is staring at us as she cleans the tables.

Ethan is about to say something when I cup his cheeks and I smash my lips onto his.