It was not that going out and clubbing was restricted in their university but some people were just crazy war-freaks who loved to gossip about almost every little thing they saw in school. They would probably cook up some silly story about Camila and Dinah going out to sell themselves to people.

That was not far-fetched, though. This one time, word got out that a student was a part-time drug dealer because he often went out at night with a backpack, when in reality, he preferred going to the graveyard at night because no one would disturb him and that the things inside his bag were flowers for his dead grandmother.

It was so tragic. The gossips disappeared for a whole six months because of that.

Walking to Ariana's dorm, which was just a building across theirs, was going to be okay though. The people in that place were usually calm, collected, and silent. They didn't leave their rooms unless it was necessary.

Lauren's was not any different. Camila has been to her building because she had a friend there, Jade, and from what she has seen, the whole building looked very silent and peaceful. Everybody there was so disciplined and nice but at the same time kept to themselves. Lauren's place was a few buildings away from theirs however, which was one downside to it.

Dinah and Camila were on their way to Ariana's dorm when Dinah stopped abruptly and so did the smaller brunette next to her.

"Wait, Lauren's coming, right?" Dinah asked slowly as she turned to Camila, who shot her a confused look as she tilted her head to the side.

"Of course she is. Unless she cancelled plans and you didn't tell me..." Camila started to narrow her eyes at her best friend.

"No, no, no," Dinah said quickly, shaking her head. She seemed very frustrated all of a sudden, her brows furrowed and her cheeks flushed with a frown on her lips. Camila found this weird. What was going on with Dinah? Why was she suddenly like this? Stepping up to her best friend, Camila shot the tall girl a questioning look.

"Are you okay there, Dinah?" she asked worriedly, placing a hand on the other's arm.

Dinah calmed down a bit and looked into Camila's eyes with a pleading look. "I'm okay, I'm okay," she reassured with a long sigh. "It's just... can we split?" she requested. "I'll go get Ari and you get Lauren. It's... I don't know. Someone I don't like lives in her building and if she finds me, I swear... and besides, if the girls saw that Ariana's going to be going out with you, they would also be mad. So please, Camila, can you go get Lauren?" Dinah rambled on and on. Camila was even surprised she had gotten all of it.

"Jeez, Dinah," Camila breathed out a laugh, finding her best friend's nerves amusing but concerning at the same time. "It's okay. I'll go get her. No big deal," she said with a smile at Dinah while rubbing her arm comfortingly. "We'll just meet you in the club or by the entrance."

Dinah nodded and hurried off to Ariana's building, meanwhile Camila proceeded on to the route to Lauren's. No one noticed her walking to the building, much to Camila's joy. She didn't really have the time to acknowledge anyone at this moment. All she cared about was getting Lauren and then partying it up in the club. She obviously needed to loosen up because all week long she had been stressing about, well, Lauren.

Perhaps, who knows, maybe they could even have a fun time together? Yeah, a very fun time indeed.

Making her way up the said building, Camila retraced her steps to where Jade's dorm was located. She knew the girl lived only five doors away from Lauren's so it would be easier to know where she's supposed to be going.

As she was walking, she thought about the different possible ways this night could go. It could turn awful. Worst case scenario: Camila would end up fighting someone in the club, obviously intoxicated, and Lauren would forever lose respect for her and her pathetic drunk ass. But it could also turn all right. Maybe Camila and Lauren could actually hit it off and spark up lively conversations with each other. Perhaps Camila could even get Lauren to laugh or smile brightly at something she would say. That was her goal, for now. If not to know Lauren better than she already does, then she could start with something small.