Chapter 11

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/D) Favorite Drink
(F/F) Favorite Food
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------
~(F/N) Perspective~

I wake up to find myself alone in the living room. I strech and shuffle into the bathroom. I pull my hair into a pony tail and change into a pair of jeans and a (F/C) t-shirt. I pulled on my converse, I left a note for Mark and the guys. I was heading out alone.

As I walked the streets my phone began to buzz...Max.

(F/N): Max?

???: Hey (F/N).

(F/N): Where are you?

Max: At a hotel.

(F/N): Which one?

Max: Why does it matter? You aren't in L.A.

(F/N): Actually I am. Tell me where you are... now!

Max gave me the address. I sprinted as far as I could until I came upon his hotel. I walked to the elevator and rode in silence. Once I reached his floor, I pounded my fist on the door.

"(F/N)." Max sighed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"WHAT THE HECK MAX!" I yelled at him.

"Shh! You're going to wake people up." Max shushed me.

"Excuse me.... what have you done to my boyfriend, I want to talk to him and not you." I said in shock.

"Look (F/N) I am not in the mood to humor you, I have to finish editing this game and send it to the company." Max said sitting at a desk.

"Y-you're kidding me right? Why are you acting like a total jerk... more than usual?" I asked in disbelief of his behavior.

"I am tired and hungry, and I want to finish this. Go home." He turned his back towards me.

I stayed silent. I felt tears sting my eyes. I picked up my bag and left the hotel. I walked all the way back to Mark's house.

"Hey (F/N)! You're back!" Mark smiled sweetly opening his arms for a hug.

I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face. I ran to his embrace and cried my eyes out. Mark held me as I sobbed. Chica came and sat by my leg. Once I calmed down I told Mark I needed to use the bathroom.

Once I was alone I closed the bathroom door and locked it. I knew Mark was on the other side waiting for me. I felt tears rise up once more as I pulled out my pill bottle. I place five on the counter and put the rest away.

Max doesn't know how hard it is to cope. I never hurt myself... but I have overdosed. It wasn't fatal enough to kill me, but I scared Aleasa to death.

I called Aleasa to tell her goodbye.

Aleasa: Hey (F/N) how are you?

(F/N): Good, I just called to say bye.

Aleasa: (F/N)... WHERE ARE YOU?

(F/N): I'm at Mark's house. I am going to call everyone else to tell them bye. Tell Mason I am going to miss him.

Aleasa: (F/N) DON'T YOU DARE HANG UP.... (F/N)!

I hit the end call button. I called everyone else. I left a message for Max, and Matt and Ryan. I took the pills and opened the bathroom door. Mark had been banging on the door. Begging for me to open up. I sat on the couch and waited for the pills to take effect.

Mark had called 911 a few moments ago. I smiled as my eyes grew heavier and heavier.

"Thank you Mark..." I said as it all went dark.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ummm so... the book is almost over. I am so sorry! I don't have much to say... go check out my Updates and Silly Stuff book because there is something really important that you guys need to see. Anyway. Love ya!

-Knight_Shade
-Scattered_Memories