Chapter 10

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/D) Favorite Drink
(F/F) Favorite Food
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------
~(F/N) Perspective~

I wiped my eyes and changed into my bathing suit. I threw my wet clothes into the dryer and put my phone on the counter. I walked outside to see Mark shoving Jack into the pool while Ryan laughed his butt off and Matt recorded it.

"GOOD JOB MARK YOU GOT JACK WET!" I yelled.

Mark stared at me, I could feel my cheeks go red.

"H-hey (F/N)." Matt smiled sheepishly.

I shook my head and did a running flip into the pool. When I came up for air I smoothed my (H/C) hair down.

"THAT WAS AWESOME (F/N)!" Jack yelled.

"Thanks!" I high fived him.

As we screwed around, I couldn't help but notice ALL the guys looking at me differently. I ignored it as best I could and laughed and joked like I usually did. But I couldn't ignore the way Matt looked at me.

~Time Skip to later that night~

I dried my hair with a towel as I sat on the couch.

"That was fun." I said to the guys as they rummaged through the kitchen cabinets.

"Yeah, it was super fun and I got some amazing shots!" Matt stated dramatically.

"I think I need to be heading back to my hotel." I said looking at the time, 10:23pm.

"No....stay with us!" The guys pleaded.

"I guess but I need my bags... which are at the hotel."

"I'LL DRIVE YOU!" Matt screamed and grabbed his keys.

"Okay thanks! Let's go then!" I smiled following him out the door to the car.

As we drove down the dark streets I laid my head on the seat and closed my eyes listening to the songs on the radio.

"And here we are... do you want me to come in with you?" Matt asked as the car came to a stop.

"Sure, if you want."

As we walked to my room I opened the door and began to grab my things.

"So how is life in the cold, gloomy state?" Matt asked standing by the door.

".... It's fine." I said simply.

"And your boyfriend?"

"He's good."

"(F/N) we have been friends forever, you can tell me if something wrong."

"Matt, there is nothing wrong. I am fine, no worries."

"Okay."

Once I had all my things together, Matt helped me carry them down to the car while I checked out. We drove in silence on the way back. I looked at my phone seeing if Max had called or texted. But to no avail.

"Look who's back!" Ryan laughed.

"Yep." I smiled, "So where do you want me to sleep?" I asked.

"We really don't have another spare room because Jack is sleeping in there for on more night, until he had to go back." Mark said eating a bag of chips.

"It's fine I can sleep on the couch, it's cool." I said plopping down on the couch.

"Okay that's cool, so... scary movie time!" Jack said taking the remote from the table.

"Any requests?" He smiled smugly.

"The Conjuring!" I bounced.

"Alrighty then." Matt laughed.

I sat by Matt. Mark across from us in a recliner, and Jack and Ryan on the sofa. We made popcorn and watched. I haven't seen it but I heard it was super good! I hid behind Matt only once... okay maybe twice. But I fell asleep as the credits rolled.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeah chapter! Okay so, it's gonna kinda get crazy from this point. I am just going to warn you now so you don't freak out as much. Anway, yeah! See you guys in the next chapter! Bye-bye!

-Knight_Shade
-Scattered_Memories