Chapter 5

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/D) Favorite Drink
(F/F) Favorite Food
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------
~(F/N) Perspective~

???: Hi....it's Nick.

(F/N): N-Nick?

I stood from my seat with tears in my eyes looking at Max.

Nick: (F/N), please.... hear me out-

(F/N): Why... why are you calling me? Didn't you hear me the last time? I SAID DON'T CALL ME NICK!

Nick: Look, I wanted to call and ask if I can see you? Taylor and I are on a break.

(F/N): Nick, I am not and never will be your girlfriend...ever again.

Nick: Then can I see you one last time?

(F/N): NO!

I hung up and turned my phone off. I looked at Max who looked at me with worry. I plopped down next to him and buried my face into his chest. I started sobbing.

Why, why, why me? I have never done anything bad or horrible. I have tried my best to keep calm. Yet, fate punishes me for things that have no reason.

Max held me for what seemed like an hour.

"Hey, let's go inside okay?" Max whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and trudged slowly behind him.

Glancing at the fire pit the burning embers that once burned so bright, we're now nothing but dull sparks. Max went to bed, while I took a shower. I cried as quietly as I could, I didn't want to wake anyone. I got out and pulled on my pajamas and went to the kitchen to get a snack.

The kitchen was dark, except the faint glow of a nightlght. I flicked on the light switch, the clock on the coffee pot glowed 1:49am. I grabbed me a glass and filled it with water. I looked at my purse which sat on the counter. I sat my water down and grabbed my purse. I pulled out my prescription for my depression.

I twisted open the lid. I stared down at the pills... it all seemed to easy. Take a pill, forget the extreme pain and misery... even the suffering. I pulled four out of the bottle and sat them on the counter. I put the bottle away, I sat on the cold floor of the kitchen. I sat thinking about me, and my past.

Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't keep quiet any longer. I cried so hard it hurt. After a few moments I saw Grace standing in the doorway. I looked up at her. My face was a mess.

"Hi..." Grace whispered. She glanced at the counter.

"Did you?" She looked at me sadly. I shook my head.

"But I want too... and yet I don't." I cried. I held myself, rocking back and forth.

"Would you like someone here for you? Max is in his room, I am here, my mom is here... (F/N)." She stuck her hand out to touch me.

I wanted to move from her touch but I was frozen in place. Thinking of Max. That made me cry, thinking how selfish I am for not thinking of him. I was about to end it... or at least try. Grace sat with me all through the night. Once I stopped silence filled the house again. Grace asked if I was okay... I told her yes. She trusted me and went to bed. I turned off the kitchen light and sat on the couch.

I looked back over at the counter. I ran to the counter and took one pill, I swallowed and went to get in bed with Max. He slept soundly, I slid into bed and silently sobbed. Please make it stop... please.

---------------------------------------------------------
Boom! Chapter! Sorry it took forever. I was writing other stuff and I have had a lot of homework.
Comment of what you thought. So... yeah... see ya later.

-Knight_Shade