Chapter 6

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/D) Favorite Drink
(F/F) Favorite Food
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

~(F/N) Perspective~

I woke up to Max shaking me.

"Wake up (F/N)!" His voice sounded panicked.

"What? What is it?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"How many did you take?" He asked...loudly.

"One." I yawned. Max knew of my depression, and know's what caused it to increase dramatically.

"Okay, you scared me, I thought you over dosed." Max sighed with relief kneeling in front of me.

"Sorry." I whisper under my breath.

"No, I should have been there for you. Anyway, we need to pack up. We gotta head back today." Max said giving me a hug and picking things up.

"Max...I think Nick is going to try and find me, whether I want him to or not." I looked at him with worry.

"Why do you say that?" He asked with disbelief.

"Nick has always been one to go after what he wants... but never in the right way." I said on the verge of tears.

"It's going to be okay. I will protect you, and everyone else will. There is no need to worry. I am going to let you get dressed while I finish putting last minute stuff away. If you need me, look for me. Please, be careful." Max pleaded.

"I promise." I nodded my head.

"Thanks you're the best." He smiled and closed the door behind him.

I looked at my silent phone. Watching as if it were going to come to life. Nick ruined me, and my life. He was the Monster that I feared the most. More so than the imaginary ones I had as a child. I changed into a fresh pair of clothes setting my pajamas into my backpack. I walked into the bathroom before I went to go find Max. I locked the door. I threw my backpack down with a thud. I stared into the mirror looking at my reflection. My (E/C) eyes were still red and puffy from last night. I then looked at my (H/C) hair, which was losing its color. I want, no, I need to change. I splashed water on my face then headed out to see Max putting the bags in the trunk.

"Hey, I am almost done. We are going to head off in a few moments. I know that Grace wants to talk to you, and so do my parents." Max smiled a warm smile.

"Okay." I said I sat my backpack down by the front door as I walked in I saw Grace sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Hi, Grace." I said quietly.

"Hi, (F/N)." She said turning around.

"Thank you so much for last night. I really didn't want Max to see me like that." I said ashamed of myself.

"You really shouldn't hide things from him. Max is my younger brother, and I know he would want to know what troubles you. Even though sometimes he may not act like it. I do know for certain, that he loves you. And he would give the world to keep you safe." Grace said holding my hand tightly.

"Thank you Grace, I'll keep that in mind. I am going to miss you." I said bending down to giver her a hug.

"I am going to miss you too (F/N)." She said hugging me back.

I said goodbye to Max's mom and dad. I said goodbye to the girls and Jake. Once Max also said his goodbyes we got in the car and headed off back home. I held his hand the whole way like he might have jumped out of the car. Halfway home I fell asleep, because of my lack of sleep from last night. I love you Max, no matter how hard it is. Your love is the painkiller that I will always need.

---------------------------------------------------------
Yay! I got another chapter posted! Be proud! Hehe, anyway, things are getting dramatic. And I have BIG plans for this book, I already have a story path ending that I love. Anyway. I will see you guys later.

P.s I changed my name on Wattpad, Scattered_Memories. I will still sign my chapters the same!

-Knight_Shade