Undercover nerd or spy 1

I'm apologizing now for the cringy and overall bad writing in this book, I wrote it like 6 years ago when I was 12, so read it at your own risk but don't say I didn't warn you :/
———————————————————-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I turned over to the side looking at the time, 7:00, witch means its time for torture. I got out of bed after a few minutes of arguing with myself weather or not to skip school and took a shower and did my hair in to a messy braid, then slipped on my fake glasses and braces. I walked over to my Casey closet and found a baggy plaid shirt and leggings with converse and a red Beanie. I was about to go down stairs when my phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

'Hey baby, waz up!' I heard the familiar voice of my best friend Sam yell through the phone. Her real name is Samantha but we call her Sam for short.

'Nothing much, just getting ready for another day of torture' I replied

'Oh come on it can't be that bad' she sang

'Are you kidding me its torture I would much rather be at the agency with you and Alex! But I can't because I have to be a nerd and protect the stupid school from the stupid gang!' Yep you herd me right, me and my best friends Sam and Alex are spy's and we go on missions but right now I'm on a terrible mission and I have to protect clover high from a dangerous gang, the gang is after clover high because a few people that are after the gang send their kids there so in order to get back the people trying to kill the gang the gang threatens their children's lives, and that's why I'm their to protect the school. Oh and one more thing I have to go as a nerd in order to not get noticed, because no one can find out my secret, but since I'm a "nerd" I get bullied and then it makes my day miserable.

'Whatever, just get your nerdy self out there!'

'Hey!'

'Well you are a nerd'

'How did you know I have my costume on?'

'I didn't but now I do' she laughed then hung up.

I groaned then got up and walked the block I needed to in order to get to school

Once I got to school I went to my locker to put my books away.

"Hey look its loser brain" Sasha, the queen bitch snickered.

I just kept my head down until she was done insulting me to make her self feel better, The funny thing was that I could kill them in like a second if I was

Ashley but instead I'm forced to be Casey, well actually I was the one who decided to work for the O.S.S.

After Sasha was finally done with her morning bully session I walked down the hallway to my first class, History. History is really boring since right now we are learning about the government, and crime and I know even more then the teacher about this stuff, so I just sit in the back and stare out the window.

It was about half way through history class when I saw a black van pull up and three men with black on get out I looked close using my contacts to zoom in and I saw a gun hidden in their pockets of there leg.

I raised my hand, "yes Casey?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Um may I please use the bathroom" I asked sweetly.

"Sure just take the hall pass" he said and then went back to teaching.

I grabbed the hall pass and made my way to the hall way.

Once I was near the front door I made sure no one was there and walked out side towards the men.

"Princess, this is not the place for you so I suggest you go back to studying." The one with the beard said, I will call him beardy.

"Yeah little girly he's right go before we have to kill you." The skinniest one said, I will call him Skinny.

The short one in the back just stayed quiet, I shall call him shorty.

"No thanks I would love to stay and chat" I replied

Then I herd someone coming up behind me and I new it was shorty because he was not with the two others anymore.

Shorty grabbed my hands and then I felt cold metal touch the Side of my forehead that I immediately recognized as a gun.

I elbowed shorty in the stomach witch caused him to step back and release the gun I quickly kicked the gun to the side and did a round house kick to his jaw, which dislocated his jaw. Then I grabbed his shoulder and held his pressure point to successfully knock him out. Then I turned around and saw beardy and skinny with their jaws almost touching the ground but they quickly snapped out if it and skinny came after me but before he could get to close I took out my knife from my belt and chucked it at him. My knife hit him right in his heart which killed him immediately and caused a lot less blood. As soon as I look up again I saw beardy running towards me with his gun out and he shot all the bullets at me which I skillfully dodged. The look on his face when he noticed I dodged the last bullet he had was priceless. So while he was distracted I quietly got out my gun and shot for his skull and he looked up just in time to see the bullet coming for his head before he was dead. I grabbed shorty's unconscious body and tied him up so I could question him later. I put a mask on him that will keep him asleep until removed and put him in the back seat of my car, luckily my windows are tinted black.

After that was done I called the headquarters and quickly explained what happened and they said the would be over in a second to clean up the mess I made outside with my little fight.