Prologue

It was the first day of school. Wendy was prepared to walk in until a bunch of girls bumped into her, causing her to drop
her books and papers.
"Sorry!!" the girls exclaimed.
"Gwaenchana! (It's okay)" Wendy replied.
"Huh?" the girls asked.
"Oops, I mean, it's okay!" Wendy replied.
I forgot that I attend an English school with English students. Silly me. Oh no, my papers!!
And with that, the girls walked away.
Meanwhile, Mark was a few feet away from the accident and a girl speak Korean. He saw a girl with brown hair with blue tips. (A/N: I know Wendy doesn't have blue tips anymore, but for the sake of the cover, let's pretend she has blue tips still 😂😂 Mark will have blonde or brown hair for this story)
Eomeo (oh my), geunyeoneun jeongmal yeppeuda (she's really pretty)!
Mark runs to help the girl pick up her papers and books.
Wendy goes down to gather her items, when she notices a hand helping her.
"Do you speak Korean?" asked a very curious Mark.
"Ye (Yes)," replied Wendy.
"Jeongmal (Really)?!" yelled Mark.
"Yes, I do speak Korean," replied Wendy, chuckling because of how cute his face lit up.
Wow, he's really cute...
"It's nice to know someone can speak Korean here. I thought I would be the only one," said Mark.
"Well, you're not! My sisters go here and they can all speak Korean!" Wendy responded.
"Same for me, well instead, it's my brothers," Mark replied.
"It was really nice talking to you. Are you new here? Are you a junior?" asked an also curious Wendy.
"Ye, I'm new and yeah, I am. I'm not really sure where Ms. Kim's class is," answered Mark.
"Eomeo (oh my)! We're in the same class. Let's walk there right now!" replied Wendy, her face lighting up.
We're in the same class? I can't wait to tell my sisters this!
"Okay, gaja! (Let's go!)," Mark said.
I can't believe we're in the same class. I wonder if we'll become good friends and possibly even more than friends...

To be continued....
I hope you guys enjoy this! Please comment if you liked the story so far and don't forget to vote! I will try to update asap! Annyeong! -Kayla