Chapter V

AN: Thank you all so much for reading! Your feedback has been amazing and all the encouragement ive been getting is so great! Can't wait till you all see what I have planned for this story.. Thank you:) Btw if you guys have any name suggestions for the babies leave them in the comments. 

"L-l-luke! Stop it please!" I begged through my eruption of giggles. Of course this just made him dig his fingers deeper into my sides. I laughed even harder. 

" Haven't you ever heard its bad to tickle a pregnant person?" I squealed. His eyes widened in alarm as  he immediately stopped. I smiled brightly at him before ruffling his hair.

" I'm just messing with you! Don't look so scared." Luke’s cheeks tinted in embarrassment making me laugh even more.

However, my laughs were cut short when I felt a jerking movement in my stomach. A gasped escape my lips after the movement continued. I grabbed luke’s right hand laying it right were I felt it. 

" Oh my gosh do you feel that?" I squealed. He looked confused before another movement took place.

" Woah!" His face lit up in surprise as he too felt what i was feeling. " What the hell is going on?" 

" I don't- I don't exactly know but it feels like he's kicking me! Luke I think our baby is kicking me!" Then it stopped. 

"That ones an athlete."  He sighed nuzzling his head into my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

" Babe just because he kicked me does not mean he's an athlete."

" Mmmm I think it does." Luke mumbled kissing my shoulder.

" Were not having this discussion again. Now can you run down the street for me? I ran out of Nutella and pickles." 

" That sounds like such a gross combination. Besides I bought you some Nutella yesterday!" He groaned. 

" It actually taste really really good! You get the sourness of the pickles and the sweetness of the Nutella all in one bite!" I rambled on. 

" Fine I'll be back.." He sighed giving my stomach a kiss and leaving out the door. 

" I love you!"

" You better!" 

_

I felt uncomfortable at the feeling of all the stares as I walked into the counselors room. I'm almost positive that everyone knows I'm pregnant but know one has the guts to ask me if its true. I haven't confirmed anything either, why should I? There all gonna judge me the same way they treated Becky, another girl who had gotten pregnant. On the plus side school ends for summer vacation this week. As long as I lay low this summer I wont have to tell anyone until next year. 

" Hello Teagan! Nice to see you again! How are you?" Ms. Raysen asked when she noticed me walk in. I took a seat in front of her cherry red desk smiling slightly at her.

" Im good how are you?" 

" Great!" she chirped, " How are you feeling?"

" If your asking about how I feel being pregnant then its pretty cool. Luke and I think we felt them kick the other day." Her eyes widened.

" Wow! Thats exciting!" I nodded.

" Lets get down to business shall we? I spoke to an agency for you- like you asked- and they said that they are willing to accept you into their three week program." 

" They did?" I asked uneasily. 

" Yes but both parents need to agree to attend the mee- Oh! Luke hi! Have a seat I was just talking to Teagan about the adoption agency." 

" You were what?!" Right, i hadn't talked about that with him yet.

 " The agency didn't she talk to you about that yet?"

I could feel his stare on me as he sat down beside me. I know Luke doesn't like the idea of adoption but I can't help but reconsider it. Sure I would like to keep the twins but I'm still going to be in high school next year! And Luke will be in collage, an hour and a half away. What happens if he can't come home every night? I will be the one stuck with tons of homework and crying twins.

" We’re not putting them up for adoptin." Mrs. Raysen looked to me for confirmation.

" Luke just hear me out." I pleaded.

" No! I won't Tea because were not putting these babies up for adoption! If you don't want them then give me full custody." He growled. Then he shot up out the chair and slammed the door on his way out.

And thats How the Cookie Crumbles.

A/N: had a bit of writers block sorry for such a short chapter. I'll try and update again in the next two days.