Daddy Issues

Chat's POV
I smacked the villain in the head with my staff and he fell to the floor. I quickly grabbed his scarf and ripped it. A small, purple butterfly flew out of it and Ladybug walked over and did her thing.
When she finished, she turned and gave me a smile. We fist bumped, "Pound it!"
She hopped when her earrings beeped, reminding that she was about to de-transform. I waved goodbye as she jumped away.
I looked down at my ring, whoops! I'm about to de-transform too!
I ran over behind the building and de-transformed there. Looking down at my watch I cursed under my breath and ran for the door. I was late for my photoshoot! Plagg chuckled from inside my jacket.
"Shut up Plagg." I grumbled and slid down the railing. Luckily, I had fought that villain in a place that was relatively close to it. I ran across the street and blasted through the doors. I looked down at my watch again and ran harder. 1:20, they were going to start shooting at 1:30. I have ten minutes.
I clicked on the elevator button. I looked up at the screen on top of it. Crap, it was on the fourth floor! I didn't have enough time to wait. I sprinted for the stairs.
       Smashing unit the room, I huffed and gasped for breath on my knees. Natalie ran over to me and quickly rushed me into the changing room.
       "You must hurry Adrien. Mr. Agreste is furious with you right now." She said, worry etched on her face. I smiled at her and nodded. The makeup artist and designer rushed and got me dressed and prepped. 
        I quickly ran and slowed down when I saw a large metal door. I pushed it open and the photographer and turned around to greet me.
        "Ah! How wonderful! Adrien darling, you must be quick. Your father is very upset."
        "I know." I sighed.
        He nudged me over to the tall figure standing in front of the camera. Ordering workers and staff around. I inhaled and exhaled. Letting go of every emotion in me. I kept a blank face as I approached him.
        "Adrien." I stopped and maintained my blank expression. He turned around, his usual frown of disapproval looked even more disappointed than I thought humanly possible.
         I looked him in the eyes and nodded.
         "Hello Father." I replied.
         "Why are you late."
Wow. Straight to the point. No hello or anything. Typical Gabriel Agreste behavior.
          "I was kept after class by my fencing teacher." I lied.
           "Enlighten me."
           "He wanted to show me some new special moves to practice at home."
           He stared at me for a little while. Looking into my eyes for anything at all to signal I was lying. He turned back around.
           "Very well. I'll let it go. But only this time. And I expect to see those new techniques later today."
            He walked away and continued to shout orders and when he was out of earshot, I sighed and wiped the sweat from my hands. The photographer walked over and patted me on the back.
           "Time to start the shoot."
           I looked up at him and sighed.
          "Oh. Okay, I'm coming."
           I looked down at my ring. And for some reason, found myself wishing that someone would be Akumatized soon.