A Not So Funny Joke

Chat's POV
I looked up at the sky. Sweat pooling down my face.
Where could she be hiding?
I was currently in the middle of playing hide and seek with Ladybug (because that's what all superheroes do in their spare time) and I had already checked everywhere. Now the only place that Ladybug could be was here. At the Central Park. I looked behind trash bins and the statue of us. Not a trace. I looked to the sky once more and sniffed. Nothing. I was about to give up hope, when I heard a crunch sound from behind a tree. And if I heard right a soft "shoot!" came after.
      I smiled and slowly crept up behind the tree.
Now who is the cat and who is the mouse?
When saw the small frame of a young girl and the familiar blue tint her hair, I walked up and sneakily hugged her from behind. She yelped and threw her head back. It collided with my chin violently and in that moment of surprise, she grabbed me by the shoulders and judo threw me over her shoulder.
       As our eyes met in that split second, recognition washed over our faces. I flipped and landed lightly on my two feet.
       "Chat/Marinette?!" We both said in complete shock. Amused, we both laughed.
"That's some move you pulled there. For a second, I would've thought you were Ladybug!" I joked.

Marinette's POV

Shit.

Chat's POV

She apparently did not think it was very funny.

-END-

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! First story! Please vote, and I'd love to hear what you think about it so far in the comments or a private message! ^^