Akumatized

Marinette 's POV
I stared out through my window. Finding the moon oddly dull looking, when it was most likely as bright as can be. I felt a hollow feeling in my chest, almost as if someone had ripped my heart right out and all that was left was air. Lifeless air.
I hadn't eaten in three days, except for a few scraps of cold food. My kind parents had always come up to check on me, worried. I brushed them off most of the time and when they closed the hatch, I cried myself into an emotionless stupor. I was currently in that state.
Tikki always tried to cheer me up with her attempts of making jokes that my usual self would have loved...but I wasn't my usual self...not anymore. Not after what happened. What he did to me.
I looked over at the small form that was Tikki sleeping on my pillow. Her tiny body rising and falling with every breath.
I turned around and looked out at the moon. And a small clicking noise sounded in my chest. Something only I could hear. Click. Click. Clack.
Almost as if something inside me was crumbling. Something called love. And something new seemed to take it's place.
It swirled in hues of red and black and seemed to devour everything in sight. A large raging cloud that was pushed against the wall. Breaking it apart and ripping through its barriers. Right into the city of my heart. Right into my soul. And the wall fell.
The city disappeared into the storm until it could no longer be seen. I looked up at the moon once more. This time it wasn't even a moon anymore. It was just a large gaping hole in the starry sky. Just like my heart.
As a tear spilled from my eye, a small purple butterfly fluttered into my room. Remaining unseen by my eyes and it landed on my chest, dissolving into me.
I saw an image of the Papillion (aka Hawkmoth) flash in front of me. He smiled and stared me in the eyes.
"Hello, Ladybug. I am the Papillion and I can help you achieve your romantic happy ending with your true love. As long as you do me a favor in return." He wagered.
-
-
-
-
-
-
An evil grin spread across my face.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Yes Papillion."