Love My Bully- 10

•Luke•

"Lukey,someone's here for you!" I was fixing my hair when my mom called me from downstairs.

Who could it be? Ashton already text me saying he can't walk with me to school cause Calum drive him there... Wait!

What if it's Michael?

I excitedly run downstairs grabbing my bag. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom there.

"Hey mom,I'll be going now!" I said grabbing a toast.

"But you haven't eaten yet!" She said stopping from whatever she's doing.

"This is enough.." I kissed her in the cheeks. "Bye mom!" And I ran out the door seeing Michael waiting for me.

His leaning in his black car.. He looks hot af!

He waved at me as I ran to him. He open his arms for a hug and I hug him.

His body is so warm...

I pulled away. "Hey baby.. Ready to go?" He asked kissing my cheeks.

I giggle nodding. He open the door for me and I went in. He went in the drivers seat starting the engine..

"What made you fetch me?" I asked once were in the road.

"Well I planned to became a good boyfriend so yeah.." He said smiling proudly go himself.

"Your so sweet." I giggle.

"Only for my Lukey..." I blushed the nickname. I look outside and saw children,teenage walking to school.

"Aren't you afraid that people might judge us? I don't want them to make fun of you..." I said.

He look at me split moment but look back at the road.. (I don't wanna die)

"It doesn't matter what others think.. They could judge me but I don't care." He said.

"Michael,people are cruel. I don't want them to ruin us..." I said with a sigh after.

"We would not be ruin cause I wouldn't let anyone ruin us. Don't worry Luke." I just nod and stayed quite.

If I continue saying non sense he might got annoyed and I don't want that to happen.

•Ashton•

Calum parked his car and get out the car. Before I could open the door,Calum beated me to it.

I giggle.. "Thanks.." I said.

"Your welcome my lady..." I frown at him.

"Lady... But I'm the man in this relationship..." I said crossing my arms.

He put both of his hands on each of my cheeks and kiss me in the forehead...

"We love each other.. That doesn't matter." I smiled at his sweetness.

"Your such a sweetheart!" I said smiling.

"Only for you.." And he held my hand pulling me.

I saw people looking at us in disgust,some are whispering at each other or even pointing while laughing at us.

"Calum,they're judging us." I said to him.

"Don't mind them... They're thoughts are not important." I'm so lucky to have him...

We stop by my locker. People is still doing the same thing...

Arnie walk past us saying, "Eeww... Faggots!" And her friends Celynne and Gwynette laugh.

I look at Calum and saw him glaring at their backs. I swear he was ready to attack them.. Oops...

I spoke too soon. "Hey girl with long black hair or can I call you bitch? Yeah,the second one sounds better!" The three look at us with gaped mouth.

"Did you just call me bitch?" Arnie said pointing to herself.

Calum crosse his arms. "Yes I did... If you have any problem of mine and Ashton's relation why won't you ask your boyfriend if he's still fucking my friend,Vanessa."

"What the fuck did you just said? Kyle is not cheating on me with her. She's purely disgusting.." She said making a disgust face. But i can see she's upset of what she heard...

"That's not what he said about her when we ask him how was she in bed." A few students laugh

"Well I think Kyle is not worth it..." Celynne said. Arnie look at her with anger.

"What are you talking about? Kyle is pure worth it." She said.

"I'm sorry Arns but I think his not. I agree with Celynne with this." Gwynette said stepping up for Celynne.

"Oh so now you guys are ganging up on me? Ugh.. You girls are so stupid!" She said angrily. "You guys don't know anything cause no guys ever likes you two. Because you are both pathetic and ugly..." And Arnie flip her hair.

"They are not pathetic or even ugly. To be right here,you do have a pretty face but the attitude is a big no no. I don't know why guys likes you anyways.. Oh yeah I know. Because they are thirsty teenage boys that wants sex and you were willing to give them. While these two girls who was suppose to be your friends have a nice heart and also beautiful..." I saw Michael said with Luke with him.

Arnie look at him then back to her friends.

"I'm out of here.." And she walk away leaving the halls.

Celynne and Gwynette walk towards us with shy smiles.

"Uh we're sorry if we laugh at you guys.." Celynne said.

"Yeah.. We were just trying to please Arnie." Gwynette said.

"It's okay guys. And remember this,you shouldn't let her get into you. She's not a friend if she's trying to change you." Calum said.

"Uh yeah bye thanks guys.." And they walk away waving at us.

"What you said there.." I said then look at a smirking Calum at me. "Was some deep shits.." And we all laugh.

A/N

I guess this update is just about the others reaction to their relation....

I wrote Luke's POV at class but stop since the teacher came in... And continued this now!

Hope u love that guys..

Love ya my lovelies!