Love My Bully- 2

•Ashton•

After what happened this morning. I didn't attended English and didn't look for Luke.

Now I'm gonna talk to him. I'm still surprise about what happened.

Calum Fucking Hood just kiss me.. My bully that I'm in love with kissed me! What the fuck does that mean?

"Luke!" I say sitting across Luke. He put down the book his reading giving me a look.

"Why weren't you in English this morning?" He asked.

"You attended English!? But I thought you were with Michael." I said fixing my glasses.

"Well he decided to let me go cause he has nothing to do with me." He answered going back to reading.

"Uh.. Well Calum did some weird shit." I said rocking my sit back and forth.

He slam the book in the table. "What!? Did he do something disgusting to you? Did he raped you?" He said dramatically.

"Eeww... No! Shut up.." I said chuckling at him.

"Then what did he do?" He asked.

"Uhm.. Promise me first your not gonna overreacted." I said.

"Okay.. Promise!" He said.

"Well he.. He kiss me.. On the lips." I said and he gave me blank look. I squint my eyes at him. "Luke,he kissed me. Calum Hood kissed me!" I repeated but he gave me a emotionless look.

"Okay now you can reacted.."

"What!? Calum Freaking Hood kissed you! ON THE LIPS.." He shout whisper. I look around and nobody seems to hear him.

"Y-yeah.. I'm also surprise Luke. He might be high." I said shrugging.

"High? Ashton,his not high.. There's gotta be a reason why. And why didn't Michael kissed me?" I scoff at him. He gave me an innocent smile. "Did he said something before kissing you?" He add.

"He said that his been wanting to kissed me. That got me confuse.." I said.

"Confirm.. He likes you too Ashton!" I laugh at his very funny yet impossible sentence.

"Why you laughing?" He said whining.

"What you said is impossible.." I said still laughing.

"Well I'm gonna look for Mike and Cal.. And your coming with me". And he pull me out of the cafeteria.

"Luke.. NO!" But it was too late. The two found us.

"Well,hello there Luke and Ashton." Michael greeted. Calum eye me up and down and smirked.

"How's your test Luke?" Michael asked.

"It went..it went fine.." Luke said softly. Second ago he look so tough but now his weak on his knees.

"Hey Michael,mind if taking Luke with you? I just wanna have a little talk with Ashy boo here.." Calum said.

"Don't call me that.." I glared but inside I'm fan girling.

"Sure Cal.. Come here you blonde boy.." And Michael pull Luke away.

"But.. Luke.. Luke wait!?" I tried stopping them but they're out of sight now. "Okay.. What do you want Hood?" I said looking at him.

"Why did you pushed me this morning? When I kissed you.." He said crossing his arms.

"Cause it's so clear that your forcing yourself on me.."

"Admit that you liked it.." He said giving me a cocky smile.

"No I don't! Now if you excuse me.. I have a friend to find.." I said running away before he could chase me.

•Luke•

"Where are you taking me?" I said trying to make him let go of me. But he tightened his hold on me more.

"Where going somewhere.. But shut up!" He said.

I groan and I hear him laugh softly that sent tingles to my heart. It's my first time to hear him laugh not evilly.

Where in the world is he taking me? Oh no.. He might beat me again. I am not letting that happen...

I use all my strength and pull my hand away. I succeed and he turn around glaring at me.

"Why'd you let go!? I said I'm taking you somewhere!" He growl.

"And let you beat me again!? I don't think so.." I said with sass.

"Wow. Getting sassy on me now.. That's so hot.." He said cupping my cheek.

I push his hand away. His eyes follow the hand that I push and look back at me angrily.

Suddenly,my jaw was met with a punch making me fall on the ground. I touched the punch the jaw and slowly stood up.

"I can't understand you Michael! First you were so nice but after some seconds you suddenly punch me!" I yell.

"It's because you were being stubborn! And why would I be nice to you? Your nothing but a piece of trash!" I felt a tear slowly went down my cheek.

"Your suck a fucking jerk Michael! I hate you.." I yelled at him and run away.

Okay,I didn't mean to say that I hate him cause that's the complete opposite of what I feel for him. Okay.. Ignore all of that!

"Hey Luke!" I heard Calum call me. I turn around facing him.

"What!?" I said harshly. He look taken back but..

"Where's Ashton? He said his looking for you? And why are you gonna leave when it's just half of the day?" He said bombarding me with questions.

"One,I don't know where he is..two,as I said I don't know where he is cause I didn't see him after your friend drag me.. And to answer your last question,I'm gonna skip classes duh! I have enough of Michael..." I said and run away somewhere no one knows,except me and Ashton...

A/N:

Yeah that was second chapter.. I love my boys so much!

Fuck what I said is just random.. I'm weird and I know that. Proud of it actually cause that makes me a Total Girl.

Anyways before I couldn't shut my mouth anymore... I'm gonna say bye now!!

Bye and love ya all my lovelies!