Love My Bully- 5

•Ashton•

"Did you see how they look at us?" Luke laughing.

"Yeah I did..." I answer.

*ring ring*

"Oh the bell rang.. See ya later at lunch!" And I ran to my first class... Which Calum is also there.

I sat down seeing everyone looking at me. Damn,Harry Styles even wink at me!

I look around and frown not seeing Calum. Guess his skipping again?

But then the door open revealing Calum. He look around and when his eyes land on me,he smirk.

I gulp nervously. What if his planning to something stupid? What if he ruin my clothes?

But instead he sat down looking at me. I tried to avoid his gaze but it was hard.

"Can you please get your eyes off me?" I said slamming my book shut.

"Aaww... It's hard to since your so attractive." He flirt. I swear my stomach is full of butterflies.. God I sound so corny!

"How about you stop flirting with me? Your so confusing.." I said sounding annoyed but the truth is I'm not. I do want him to go on but gotta stick to the plan.

"How did I became confusing? Oh did I make you confuse cause your saying you don't like me but you do.." He said cockily.

"No not really... My boyfriend is way much more attractive to you." His face drain and it gone pail. I hide the smirk that's growing in my face.

"Who's.. Who's your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Luke.. Luke Hemmings." I said acting natural.

He then stood up but I grab his wrist. "Where are you going?" I asked even if I know it's not my business to ask.

"It's none of your business... We're not dating and your not my friend!" He said then pull his hand away leaving the room.. Also leaving me confuse.

•Calum•

He have a boyfriend! He have a freaking fucking boyfriend! And his boyfriend is Luke freaking Hemmings!

I should have seen that coming since they're close friends and both gays.

Why did I even hope Ashton likes me when all I do is make his life hell!?

To: Mikey

Meet me at the back of the school.. Gotta tell you something..

I send to Michael knowing his class is not starting yet. He have to know this news... He can't keep on being lead on by Luke..

Well he isn't leading him but still.. I kinda stuck it in his head that Luke likes him like what he do to me,in Ashton by the way.

•*•*•*•

"So what are you gotta tell me? It better be worth it cause I just ditch Math when Luke is also there for that news.." He said sitting beside me. We made a bench here cause this is our personal hang out...

"It's really important... It's about Luke and Ashton."

"Okay I guess it is important.." He shrugged.. "Spill.."

"Ash and Luke is dating... They're together!" I break the news to him.

His eyebrows furrow and I can see the hurt in his eyes..

"No... Your joking,right? T-tell me your joking.." He said his voice cracking. And before I knew it his crying already.

"Sshh.. Just cry it all out.." I said rubbing his back.  It's his first time that he cry because of a boy,he must have really like Luke.

"I should have seen this coming.. Of course he wouldn't like me. I hurt him mentally and physically!" He cried.. "Calum,if you like Ash then why are you not crying?" He add.

"Uhm.. I don't really know. I like Ashton but I guess I just gotta move on." I shrugged.

"I guess Luke is not for me.."

"And Ashton is not for me. But life must go on."

"How about we just be friend them. Even if it hurts seeing them together..." Michael said and I nod..

"That's a great idea.. I really wanna be friends with them. But we just turn out to be fucking jerks.."

We stayed there planning how to say sorry for all our jerky-ness and just talk.

But I couldn't take Ashton out of my mind. I can't believe I'm hopelessly in love with him..

a/n:

Suck at ending chapters.. I know that.. I kinda like what I wrote here!

So hope you liked it to. Please vote and comment! 😀

Love ya my lovelies!😘