Love My Bully- 9

My A/N last chapter with the Muke Theory just proves that I'm a weird person..

•Calum•

After my make out with Ashton in Michaels couch,both of us decided to go for a walk.

I have keys on Michaels house so I locked it. He won't mind anyways,unless he left his keys.

"Let's go to the park... I've been dying to watch the sunset." Ashton said with a pout.

"Okay.. I guess watching the sunset with you would be fun... Maybe making out would add a lot more fun?" I said and winked. I laugh when he start hitting me on the arm.

"Don't talk to me like that.. I'm an innocent boy!" He said rolling my eyes at him.

"By the way you moan back in Michaels couch.. Shows me your not the innocent boy." I teased.

He just stay silent. I guess I pissed him off. At least his not untangling our hands...

Oh wait no..

He just did.

"Aaww.. Come on Ashy. Don't be like that.. Oh come on!" His looking ahead of us ignoring me.

"Ashy.. Ohh Ashy.." Still ignoring me. Oh if he wanna play like that...

I pinned him in the wall surprising him. "Oh Ashy.." I whisper in his neck and I feel him tense up.

"Calum.. Ugh! D-don't you dare.. Don't you dare seduce me!"

"Hmm.. Your so beautiful I can't." I felt him get weak on his knees. I planted soft kisses in his neck making him whimper.

"Forgive me?" I said finding his sweet spot... He moan when I start sucking into it.

"Ohh.. Fuck! Fine fine.." He said and I pull away giving him a smile.

"Let's go now Ashy!" I said holding his hands.

"I swear your so bipolar Calum Hood!" He said annoyed.

"Hmm.. You just got mad that I leave you with that.. Problem in your pants.."

"Hey shut up you horny teens.." I look at the other side of the road seeing a grandma glaring at us. She must have saw me pinning Ash then watch us..

I saw Ashton trying to hold a laugh but when the old lady was out of sight he burst out laughing..

"Oh my god.. I can't believe I just see that!" He said wiping a tear in his eyes.

"Shut up.." I mumble and he just lay his head on my shoulder while we walk..

(Cashton is adorable.. <3)

As the park got in sigh,I saw a familiar colorful hair and a blond boy making out in the swings...

"Hey isn't that Luke and Michael?" Ashton said his head leaving my shoulder. "I didn't expect to see that.." He add.

"Me neither... Cause when me and Mike got into an argument,it takes us days or weeks to patch things up. In a short term,you can't get Michael's to forgive you that fast." I said looking amused at the two. "Sure that green hair boy needy.." I add joking but Ashton just punch me playfully in the arm.

"Shut up!"

(Mike has green hair here.. Cause I love green hair Michael)

"You know what,let's just go to them." And he pull me towards the two boys.

"Luke! Michael!" Ashton called still pulling me.

Luke pulled away from Michael with a scarlet red blush. He was shock to see us but Michael was grinning like he won in a lottery.

"Ash,uhm Cal..." Luke stuttered...

"Yes Lukey pie.. Did I just saw you sucking mouth with Michael?" Ashton said pointing to Michael.

"Uhm.. Ahh.."

"Yeah.. He was sucking my mouth,his so eager to kiss the fuck out of me. His so great. I wonder where his also great at?" Michael cut Luke off making him glare at him.

"Michael! Shut up.. And stop embarrassing me.." Luke whined.

"Aaww... Is my little Luke shy. It's okay babe,it's obvious Ashton and Calum are together.."

"How'd you know?" Ashton said blushing.

(Yeah I got lazy thinking of a scene where they get together.. Just play along..)

"Well your hands are intertwined and Ashton,your lips are so red Calum obviously kissed you so hard.."

Now it's my turn to blush.. I was so red,if that was possible.

"Shut up Michael..." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh... Little Cally here is embarrassed!" Michael teased.

Ashton and Luke laugh at the nickname I guess.

"Don't call me that! It's so cute it makes me sick.." I pretend to gag.

"I know you like it..."

"Fuck you Michael Clifford!" I growled.

Ashton and Luke look at me giving me weird looks. What?

"Oh no... You can't fuck Michael." Ashton said crossing his arms.

Michael laugh almost falling from the swings. I sent him a glare.

"Don't laugh Clifford... It isn't funny." I said with a glare.

"Oh yes it is..." Luke said laughing... After some seconds Ashton joined in and after a few seconds we were all laughing.

"Wait... The Suns setting now! Oh it's so beautiful." Luke gushed standing up from Michael's lap.

We all gather looking at the sun setting beautifully. It's yellow with a mix of orange...

"It's so beautiful... I wonder if Mike would color his hair this." I said staring.

"Oh maybe I could..." Michael said.

"I think you would look like an anime if you do..." Ashton said sounding not agreeing.

"Do you guys always watch the sun?" I asked.

"Yeah... We always do. It's our escape from the real world. In other words escape from all of the problems.." Luke said.

"Is the problem us?" I look at them and saw Michael looking at Luke with a sad look.

"Uhm.. Honest?" Michael nod. "Yeah.. Kind off.  But there's other things that gives us problems."

"But we're still one of them and it makes me feel bad." I said looking at Ashton.

"Cal,you guys will change now. You guys love us,right?" Ashton said cupping my cheeks.

"Yes,I love you and only you." And I kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled and we stayed there admiring the beauty of the sun set...

A/N:

Hey! I finally updated... But I saw I only have 18 views/reads.. So whoever that two person is thank you!

I hoped ur liking this... I would love if you guys recommend this to your friends😅😀...

Love ya guys!!