Love My Bully- 4

•Luke•

Monday...

It's finally Monday. All we do this weekend was shopping and make overs.

I look at myself at my full length mirror. Not to brag but I look good. Just saying...

"Luke.. Ashton is here." My mom yelled.

"Coming..." I said and got my bag.

I ran downstairs and saw Ashton. "Luke,you look good." He said.

"You too.."

*****

"Luke is hot af.."

"Shit!! Ashton is turning me on.."

"They look so handsome.."

"Yeah.. Too bad they're not straight. I wish they were but no they're not."

Was the whispered we heard. I smirk at Ashton and he gave me a smile.

"Wait till you see Michael and Calum.." He said grinning at the boys that's been eye raping him...

"I haven't seen them.. Hey let's go to the library? The bells not ringing yet.." And he nod.

"God! I think people is only here to see us." Ashton groan since there's been a crowd in the lib which don't really happen.

"You'll get use to it.. Just remember,were doing this for Calum and Michael." I said and he nod.

•Michael• (a/n: for the first time in forever.. Michael got a POV)

"Hey,I heard there's some hotties in the library. Let's check who they are.." I said nudging Calum on the side.

"No Michael.. I only have my eyes on Ashton and only Ashton." He said shaking his head.

"Oh come on.. You and him still not together so how about have a little fun."

"Okay fine." I cheer and pull him to the library.

Woah! It's crowded here. Those boys must be really hot.

I push our way to the crowd and saw the two boys everyone been talking about...

WHAT

THE

FUCK

"Michael,is that.." Calum trailed off staring at the guys.

"Ashton and Luke. Yes they are..." I finish for him.

Wow.. They look so handsome. They don't wear glasses anymore,even if I like Luke in glasses,but his still the same handsome guy.

They're not weakens their baggy clothes anymore.

Them being attractive should be illegal since it's killing me and Calum along with the people here.

"Fuck they look so handsome..." Calum mumble.

Luke's eyes landed on us. Did he just smirk or that's a part of my imagination? I saw him say something to Ashton and Ash look at us.

I saw Calum blushing madly... His so red I swear.

They both stood up leaving their sits and leave the lib.

Why do they have to turn me fucking on?

A/N:

Hey I know it's short and freaking  bad... I don't like this chapter!

*cries in the corner while listening to 1d and 5sos music*

Okay while I listen to their angelic voice I would love if you guys vote and comment for this chapter..

Love ya my lovelies!!