The Birth

Regina Pov

"Push your majesty"said the mid wife 

"I am pushing!" I said with tears streaming down my face "Daddy can I hold your hand?" "Yes of course" he said as he held my hand and I cringed to it for life. "Just one more push" said the mid wife. I pushed with all my might crying. I stopped when I heard the sound of a baby's wail. "Your majesty it's a girl"said the mid wife happily. She handed me the baby girl ,she had dark brown hair, perfect white skin she also had Daniel's nose. "She's beautiful" I said. "Yes she's very beautiful just like her mother" daddy said ,I smiled.

That's when mother came in I'm so scared thats she's going to find out that this is not Leopold's child its Daniel's. "Regina dear can I see the child?" mother asked. I hesitated not sure whether or not I should let her hold my child. I handed it to her "oh well isint she lovely let me just do a spell to make sure she is king Leopold's and youre child" mother said. My heart froze as she casted a spell. She looked at me in disbelief. "Whose is the real father to this child?" she asked I started to cry "Daniel is the father" I said "you are such a dissapointment to this family that you have slept with a stable boy"Mother said "this child leaves now " "No!" I cried "you can name her and thats it and if you argue with me further more I will rip out this baby's heart" mother said. "You would'nt dare" I said ,she was about to stick her hand in where her heart was "Melaine!" I cried "that's her name". Mother smiled "can I least say goodbye?" I asked. She handed me the baby I put a locket around her small neck with the letter M engraved on it. I planted a small kiss on her forehead "goodbye my love" I said as mother took the baby and walked out of the castle. I started to cry with daddy comforting me telling me its all right but I know its really not.

Cora Pov

I walked out of the castle dissapointed with Regina. I looked up and saw a tree go flying then I looked down back at the baby and realized that this baby has magic. I sighed walking torwards a near by village to dump the baby at. "What are you doing with that baby you aren't the motherly type" said a familar voice. "Hello Rumpel" I said as I turned around to see him. "You never answered my question dearie" Rumpel said. "I'm taking this child away its a dissapointment to the family" I said, "why because that child was made partly by a stable boy?" Rumpel asked. "Yes, this child also has magic can you tell me why?" I asked. "Hmm" he said as he took the child "ahh, this child is known as the falling star a powerful sorceress with light and dark magic it is also more powerful than any dark one" Rumpel said. "Well can you take the child?" I asked "Hmm, I will take this child but first I must know her name" he said "her name is Melaine" I said. He smiled and disapeared in a cloud of red smoke.