He didn't even let me finish my sentence as he picks me up in a bridal style making me squeal. His smile turned into a cheeky smug smirk making me utterly confused. He looked me in the eye making our eyes lock. "Took you long enough to speak up." 

My jaw opens wide making me hit Jungkookie in the chest lightly, only light giggles leaving my mouth. "You could have at least let me finish my sentence if you wanted to hear my voice." 

He turns around with me in his hands as he slowly makes his way out of the room and towards the elevator. With every step he took I felt like wrapping my arms around his neck, but I was too afraid too. 

As we waited for the elevator to appear a question races through my head. "Jungkookie?" 

His head snaps towards me in a split second  making me slightly nervous. "Hmm?" He lets out a low hum telling me to continue, so I did.

"You know I can walk right?" He just gives me an amused look as the elevator 'dings' signifying that it reached our level. Jungkook enters the elevator.

"I know you can, but isn't it easier this way?" He questions as he manages to press the 'ground floor' button. But as he does that a sudden pain hits me in the stomach making me release a low grunt that I'm sure Jungkook didn't hear. Calming elevator music plays as the cramps start to increase, God it hurts so much.

We pass many floors until we reach the 5th one. But a sudden urge at the back of my throat said otherwise. No- Not now! 

"Stop the e-elevator." I quickly speak out making Jungkook look puzzled at my sudden request. I manage to get out of his grip and mash the button to open the elevator. "Hyung! The others are waiting outside! Why do you ne-" He was cut off as the elevator doors slowly opened up at the 4th floor. I squeeze past ignoring the pain pang through out my body and rush to the end of the hall way where the toilets are. Jungkook was right behind me shouting things that I couldn't pick up.

I slam the bathroom door open and rush towards on of the cubicles and smashing the door wide open. Immediately, I drop onto my shaking knees and hold onto the bowl. The substance continuously hitting the back of my throat until I couldn't hold it in any longer.

And so I vomit.

Loud and rushed foot steps were heard with the shouter of my name. I continue to ignore it as only vomit came out. My body couldn't cope and started shaking with tears stinging the corners of my eyes.

"Tae?" I head a quiet enquire through the bathroom until the foot steps finally stop and so does the voice. Shit, he probably found me. Once I get a small gap of breaths I decide to speak up insted of caching my breath.

"D-Don't look at me." I state out with my short breaths as the vomit comes to my throat yet again. Foot steps were heard yet again, but much closer this time.

"W-What's wrong T-Tae?" Jungkook asks as he starts to rub circles onto my back making all my tense muscles relax. The vomit stops for a few seconds making me catch my breath- but the disgusting taste in the back of my throat making me cough into the toilet. Jungkook never stops rubbing circles into my back making my trembling body slightly lean into the touch. 

As I get a few breaths for myself I decide to answer him. "It's n-nothing."

I feel a light frown behind me as Jungkook decides to speak up. "You know, you should learn how to tell the truth when bad things like this occur. Your not helping when you say 'It's nothing' as it only makes me more worried." It feels like Jungkook spoke his heart out making my head spin slightly. So I decide to nod and tell him some things I know.

"Lets get you cleaned up." Jungkook speaks up making me stand on my own two feet- I really regret running here as all of the running here is hitting me right now. He hooks his arm hesitantly around my waist as he helps me walk over to the sink to wash the access vomit off of my face. 

"Thank y-you." I speak out with a trembling voice as the vomits aftermath still made me shake in his strong arms.