"Look at the time guys," Mr. Cho announced literally saving my life. Jungkook stopped and looked at the clock, then me, then Mr. Cho. "You've been working so hard that I got carried away guys! I'll treat you with some food. How does that sound?" Mr. Cho explained making al of Bangtan shout except from me and, Jungkook? Wouldn't he be starving, since he did dance for like two hours straight?

"Common guys!" Mr. Cho exclaimed as he walked towards the door, I continued to stare at the floor when the foot steps suddenly stop. I thought of looking towards the group but Jungkook was still standing there- and I really don't want to make eye contact with him as I embarrassed myself enough.

"Jungkook, would you mind to help V?" Mr. Cho asked. Ugh, how come he doesn't remember my name? It's so easy to remember!

I was long lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Jungkook already standing next to me. "Hyung?" He calls out making me freeze, and visibly he could see that. Slowly, I turn my head in his direction to see that everyone was gone leaving us two in here. I look up at Jungkook- who seems to be a giant from this angle- and stare at him, but not his eyes.

Jungkook smiles at me whilst he crouches next to me, my eyes only follow him. He looks me in the eye making me look back. I was completely frozen, my eyes were moving but only searching his eyes and my voice was completely done for.

"Tae, Did you even listen what Mr. Cho said?" He asked, tilting his head with a plastered smile on his face. I only manage to gulp and shake my head in response.

Jungkook reached out for my hand and started playing with my fingers- finally breaking eye contact with me making me let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I look down at the boy who seemed to be playing with my fingers, only sometime examining them.

"Mr. Cho said that we have how much time we want." Jungkook speaks up holding my ring finger in place. I stay silent and watch him stare at my hands with a small smile emitting on his face, Why?

"You have pretty finger nails Hyung." He speaks up making me startled, Why would he point this out? Soon after he starts to play around with my fingers again- which I ignore as he is still a child. I choose to keep my mouth as Jungkook looks up with a smile never leaving his face but then drifted off to my fingers.

Just as he was about to say something his phone buzzed making me and him jump at the same time, but I groan out in pain where as he does not. He shoots me an apologetic smile and mumbles as small 'Sorry' as he opens his phone and scan the screen. Within a few seconds he turns off his phone again and directs his attention towards me.

He immediately let go of my hand and stood up next to me. Finally I decide I speak up as his sudden actions confuse me. "What's wrong Jungko-"