5-Road Trip

********1 Months Later*********

***Ashly's POV***

Today is the day that we're finally going on the trip with kids. And I'm excited to go, and the fact that Axel is coming too, is awesome.

In the last month some things have happened, but not much. And I also have met his family.I think they are 4 kids and his parents. But there parents are really blessed with 8 grandchildren all together. But none from Axel, not yeat at least. Those were his mothers, Madeline, words, and his father, Henry just joined in.

Axel and I got to know each other little bit more, and we been to get coffee, or in our case tea, because we both don't like the bitter taste of it. It was fun to babysit also Axels nieces Mia and Zoe. It was really awesome. It made me want to have my own family.

But now I needed to get up and start getting ready.

I woke up on 6am, because of the trip.

I was finally getting out of the bed, then I sneezed. Not once.But twice. And again.
That's not a go sign.
That usually shows I'm getting a cold.

So I took medicine. And the best one was to pray.

After my prayer, I went into the kitchen and made scrambled eggs and bacon. And I drank Tea.

While I was eating I checked the news, and listened to music.

Once I was finished with my breakfast, I took a look at the clock 6:30am. I now needed to get dressed.

So I went to my bedroom and picked my clothes for todays trip.

So I need to be comfortable but stylish at the same time. Because Axel will be there, and I need to make a good impression.

Wait, wait. Why am I thinking of impressing Axel!??!?!

Oh my gosh. It's like high school crush all over again.

I wore just a simple black T-shirt, a black hoodie and my denim jeans. And for my shoes I wore my comfortable boots, and I don't even remember where I've got them, there still in good quality so why not wear them?

I also packed my backpack, yes backpack, why would you want to carry a purse when you are going on a trip with kids? I also took my Camera, because I like to take pictures were ever I go.

After I took everything what I need from my bedroom, I went to put on my coat and my beanie, since it was quite cold outside.

Once I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw, I turned of all the lights in my apartment before going out of it and locking the door.

I went into the elevator and pushed the first floor button.

While I was going down to the first floor, I prayed to God so that today would be an amazing and awesome day. And the children would be obedient, so that they wouldn't be arguing and they wouldn't get sick on the bus and from the cold.
As I finished my prayers there was a

Ding !

The door opened and I walked out of the elevator and into the lobby.
I greeted with the door men Zad and went out ot the door into the cold New York weather. And remember, yesterday was an amazing and sunny day, and now we have rain clouds, but I hope it won't rain today.

While I was walking down the sidewalk, I felt like I was missing something but I couldn't quite point at it. So I suggested that it wasn't that important what I forgot.